Chapter 27

Conor's POV
It's the next day. I can go home today. Thank god. I'm so happy to be leaving. I'm getting my memory gradually. I remember all my friends and have my childhood memories back. I'm just struggling with what life is now. I know I'm a singer. I got shown my album cover, which brought back loads of memories and I remember all the songs. I was shown some of my covers on YouTube too. I remember loads about YouTube and music. I need to see my apartment and some parts of London and then I'll visit Brighton in two days when Jamma go to Wiltshire.

We left the hospital and my family started driving back to Brighton.  Me and Jamma went back to the apartment and as I saw London all the memories came flooding back. We arrived at the apartment and it hit me like a brick. All the memories came back. Filming, movie nights, the day I asked Jamma to move in after I had broken my spine in the car accident, everything. I sighed at the memories.
"You ok?", Jack asked.
"Yeah sorry. Everything just came back to me.", I said.
"Aww Con. Do you remember everything now?", Gemma asked.
"Yeah I think so."
"Well it may be three in the afternoon but I haven't properly slept since the night we got the phone call and that was an hour and a half in bed and like four hours in a hospital chair so I'm going to bed.", Jack said.
"I'm going to get some rest too.", I said.
"Alright I may as well join the club because I don't want to be dead and you guys be alive on my birthday.", Gemma said. I went up the stairs really slow because of my gut. I got up and went to bed. I fell asleep as soon as my head hit the pillow.

- The Next Day -
Gemma's POV
"Happy Birthday to you! Happy birthday to you!................", I could hear someone singing. I could still feel Jack's arms around me so I doubt he's decided to sing happy birthday into my ear. It sounded like multiple people now. I could feel bouncing on the bed. I groaned and rolled over. It was the Buttercreams. They were all here singing happy birthday and Jaspar were jumping on the bed. Jack then groaned and snuggled into me.
"What are you doing?", I asked.
"Singing happy birthday to you. Duh!", replied Joe. I then noticed Zalfie walk in with a cake.
"Happy Birthday!!", they shouted. I heard Jack groaned and cuddle me tighter. He was still half asleep and didn't want to wake up. Everyone awwed and laughed.
"We can't cut the cake until Jack wakes up.", I said because I noticed a knife on the cake board.
"Ok. We understand you need your precious boyfriend too.", Conor said jokingly. We all laughed. Jack eventually opened his eyes and stretched.
"He's alive!", shouted the Buttercreams. They all laughed and Jack gave me a hug.
"Happy Birthday.", he said into my ear and kissed me. I kissed him back and then we pulled away.
"Get a room.", said Josh.
"I mean, we're in it so you could leave if you want.", Jack replied. Everyone laughed.
"Jack!", I said. He hugged me again and we sat up. Jack opened his bedside table and passed me a box.
"Aww you didn't have to get me anything.", I said.
"Don't be stupid, you're my girlfriend, if course I do.", he replied. I opened the box and inside there was a Pandora bracelet. I gasped and pulled Jack into a big hug and kissed him. There was a few charms on it.
"Each charm represents something.", he said. He pointed to a coloured one.
"This one is your birthstone.", he said. He then pointed to a flower.
"This one represents our first date when we danced in the flower field."
He pointed to a seashell charm.
"This one is to remind you of when we went to Brighton and I gave you a piggyback in the sea."
He then pointed to a plane.
"This one is one you'll find out about later.", he said. I hugged Jack and gave a kiss. Everyone awwed.
"This is the best thing anyone has ever given me. I love you so much.", I said.
"I love you too.", I said. I got Jack to help me put it on and I admired it. We then got up and went to have breakfast and Zoe had made one of her amazing pancake breakfasts again. We all tucked in. It was amazing as usual.

A/N
Hey! I went back to school today so chapters may or may not be as frequents as they have been. You will most likely still get a chapter everyday though.
BYEEE