I still love HER

Nandini is very happy in her married life.
She completed her 2 years of marriage and she is pregnant with 5 months. All are very happy with this news.  Cabir always tease her saying she looks like a kaddu (pumpkin) now and bcoz of pregnancy her moods are uffffff. She always start crying buckets. Her late night mood swings that was Srsly horrible who eats parathe at 3 am of the night.  With her all members including Murthy's and khurana's and the younger clan use to stay awake whole night....,, it seems she Is the only one woman on the earth who is pregnant for the first time in the world....,,, but one person never complain or tease her.

Obio our majnu.

Manik.

In late nights sid just give a call  to manik and within 5 minutes he is in their room. Bcoz Nandini always crave for manik. It seems nandini is pregnant with Manik's child. Bcoz , Manik always care for her.....take her for walk, yoga classes, bearing her all tantrums..... bcoz most of the time she spent with Manik more than sid.

Its not like sid doesn't care. It just Nandini always want Manik more than sid. Sid being understanding he agrreed. Sid is always ok with their friendship. When sid and nandini goes for a date or elsewhere sometime Manik also companies them.

Sid is very thankful to Manik when nandini is pissed with him .....he always take Manik's help......Manik always help  him without any second thought.

Her babyshower is celebrated in very cute yet traditional manner.

When nandini is 8 month pregnant sid has to go to goa urgently for 2 days. He doesn't want  to go but all assures him sayjng that this Is for just 2 days matter.  He left after giving lot of warnings to Nandini. N  for , manik he doesn't said anything just 6 words "love you bro.,,, take care" In return manik just nodded smilingly.

One day went very well by caring manik and others. And second day in night sid is suppose to leave from there .And in evening Nandini gets labour pain.
Manik  Console her,

And courage her.

And she give a birth to a daughter.

The first person who hold the baby is none other than manik.

Manik's pov:
In my whole life I never a hold a baby. First time I hold a baby in my hand and she is first one who is held by anyone. She is none other than my love's baby. I admire her for a long time.

She Is cute like Rose.
She is beautiful like Rose.
She is so soft like my rose.

Her eyes are like sid.
Her cheeks are like Rose.
Her lips are like rose pouty pink lips.
Her nose is like a sid.

And....

And...

Oh my god...

She has a mole above her lip just like me .

I adoring her like my daughter.

Yup she Is my daughter.

What if she is not my biological daughter.

I will love her like father.

I will treat her like father.

I will solve her problems like aa best friend.

She is same like Nandini .

She will be my princie.

Yes she will be.