Chapter four-

~dream~

I felt someone crawl on top of my body as I laid in my bed. I opened my eyes and there stood Rido with a disgusting smirk on his face. He placed his hands around my neck, choking me.

" s-stop " I croaked out while trying to push his hands away

He laughed

" you should of carried our blood line with me or just gave me your blood -laughs- then maybe your precious father and mother wouldn't of died. This is all because of YOU! Your dear brother and sister are next on my list to destroy then you will be alone like me - tightens grip - I'm coming for you my dear. We will be together in darkness forever! "

~End of dream~

Gasps

" I-it was just a dream " I exhaled

" it wasn't real " I placed a hand over my trembling heart

" I'm going to be fine " I calmed down

The moonlight was shining through my window

I got up and made my way to my balcony and stood outside gazing at the moon

I wonder if there is a moon goddess

I rested my arm and placed my chin on my hand

There could be

I remember the story well, my mother told me about her

~
In the ancient Greek mythology, the moon goddess Artemis, was the god of the sun Apollo's sister. She was very beautiful, and also was a very powerful archer who was in charge of the hunting and drove a silver carriage in the sky every night. This carriage represented everything in the dark including cold, lonely, and the souls' road. And she was the patron saint of unmarried girls in the Greek gods - she was also unmarried, and about this there was a sad story.

Poseidon's son, Oleg Weng, was very fond of archery. Moreover, he was a very good hunter, and liked rushing on the sea every day. Once, he met with the Artemis, and as a result of their common hobby, they admired each other and fell in love quickly. So they often hunted together in the jungle and flew above the sea. But the goddess's elder brother Apollo hated Oleg Weng very much, and did not approve of his sister's being with Oleg Weng, so he was determined to kill Oleg Weng. One day, when Oleg Weng flew above the sea, Apollo fell the golden light on Oleg Weng to hide him, so that no one could see Oleg Weng, and then went to encourage his sister, moon goddess, to take aim at the golden light. Goddess, of course, did not know this was her brother's plot, shooting an arrow just at the head of Oleg Weng. When learning what she shot at was her sweet heart, she plunged into despair, crying day and night.

In order to treasure her love forever, she requested Zeus to raised Oleg Weng to the paradise, wishing to see him when she was driving the silver carriage. Zeus accepted her request. So Oleg Weng became the constellation - Orion. The goddess swore that she would not get married so that she could always accompanied Oleg Weng in the night sky.

This beautiful moon goddess and staunch guard of girls is just like that bright moon.

~

The story is yet sad and beautiful

" why do I feel that your heart is troubled? " I turned to see Aido

" oh Aido what are you doing here? " I asked as he stood next to me

" I couldn't sleep " I looked at him as he gazed at the moon

" you didn't answer my question lady Hitomi " he said breaking the silence