Pleasurable Morning

Waiter's POV
I woke up the next morning, my body feeling so..relaxed and satisfied. That's when I remembered...all the pleasuring fun me and Follower had last night. It brought a smile to my face.
As I tried to get up, I moaned feeling..pleasure? The moan caused Follower to wake up with a big smirk on his face as I tried to move and moaned again
"F-Follower, why does it feel so good when I m-move?"
He smirks and thrusts upward causing me to moan. Leaving me utterly stunned in what's going on with me
" Well dear, you asked me to keep it in you after we were done playing, so I did and that's what you're feeling~"
I realism what he meant, I had asked him to keep his member in and I must've fallen asleep after that.
He was going to pull it out, him thinking I was uncomfortable, but I stopped him by shifting around more making myself moan louder.
"It's okay, we can always do a round 2 ya know~" I say letting my lust take over
Follower growls as he flips me over and towers over me again. He looks down at my member and smirks at me.
"Well, I'll just have to make you hard all over again don't I~?"
And with that, he tackled me neck l, french kissed me, and then went in to something different that worked perfectly.
He began to slowly grind on me and it felt like ABSOLUTE HEAVEN!
"Oh - mmmmm m-more~~!"
I moaned and moaned and moaned, but I never moaned his name.
After 10 minutes of lust full grinding, I was finally ready for him to put it in. But he stopped....
"W-why did you s-sto-"
" you have to moan my name first love~"
I knew he wanted this part but I didn't know how to do it if I wasn't feeling that much pleasure right now.
But he knew how to help. With a large smirk on his face, he bent down and teasingly locked the tip of my now hard member making me shiver in delight. But no moaning his name.
So he took the whole this in his mouth, a moan came out but not his name, but he broke me then. He hummed and my member vibrated
"Aaaaaa~~~!! F-FOLLOWER~!"
He let go of my member and slammed into my, only this time all the way in.
"Oh Follower~! Put it in d-deeper. Mmmm~! Please~"
"What ever you say love~"
Follower put it in as far as he could and grunted in pleasure from doing it.
"Ugh Waiter, god you feel so good~ your so tight~ ugh you drive me so fucking crazy~"
Follower's grunts drove me crazy on how deep and sexy his voice gets when he's in pleasure.
As he thrusts, like an animal, my moans were extremely loud and I couldn't help but keep moaning. Then, unlike last time, he hit a special spot in me that made me see stars.
"AAAAA FOLLOWER RIGHT THERE PLEASE~~~~!"
"Ooooo, looks like I found someone's prostate huh~?"
I don't know how he remembered where the spot was, but he continuously pounded into me like this is the last time we'll ever fuck.
"Fuck Waiter, this time you might make me cum quicker with all those sweet moans of yours. A-And the way you feel...GOD ITS breathtaking I don't think I can hold it much longer-aaa~!"
I noticed his eyes started to swell up with tears. He's crying from all the pleasure he's getting from me, probably because of how deep inside me he was.
"W-wait Follower, suck me dry then I can help you~mmmmAa~!"
He agreed and exited me, I whimpered cause it felt too good but both our members were as hard as rocks and needed attention. But Follower's was red and he DESPERATELY  needed to cum.
He then starts suckling me quickly and violentlt, catching me by surprise so I squeaked and then moaned crazily. I was coming closer to my end.
" O-OH FOLLOWER, I THINK....I'M ....GOING...TO-
AHAAAAAAAAAAAA FOLLOWEEEERRRRR~~~~~~~!!!!!"
I came more violently than I did last night. I was out of breath.
"O-oh Follower...n-no it's y-you tur- AAAH FOLLOWER~!"
I felt him greedily and teasingly lap up my cum that was leftover on my member.
"F-FOLLOWER DO MORE..M-MORE PLEASE~!"
"Mmmm~ you taste great Waiter...you're so sweet...I-i love it~"
He kept licking it up but quicker and more sloppily. I saw him reach down to try and touch himself, I let him for a little to hear him moan...Then I got an idea.
" Follower, how would you feel if you got fucked this time...don't you're out want more pleasure to calm down that hurting member of yours~?"
He then stopped licking me and laid down and touched himself moaning, I knew he'd like this~
"O-oh, mmm W-Waiter, don't let me pleasure m-myself before i-i-"
I cut him off by removing his hand from his member as I teasingly liked it.
"AAAAA! N-NO DON'T DO T-THAT, PLEASE FUCK ME INSTEAD, PLEASE FUCK ME~~~!!"
And that's all I needed to hear.
I grabbed my member and teased it by his entrance.
" W-WAITER PLEASE....P-PUT IT I- AAAAAAAA WAITER OH MY GOD~!!"
I realized that being inside someone really does feel good. I squinted my eyes tightly and thrusts the fastest I've ever gone. The need to cum is happening again as I start to pant heavier and faster as sweat covers my body in pleasure
"OH GOD WAITER~! FUCK ME HARDER, I WANT YOUR CUM INSIDE ME~~~! I WANT TO FEEL YOUR LIQUID FILL ME UP, PLEASE COME INSIDE ME I WANT ALL OF IT PLEASE~!!!!
I decided to tease him to get him to cum faster.
"Beg more Follower, you have to beg more for my cum~"
He looked at me with such desperate need for Cummings and crying from too much lust in him. He was now going to explode
"WAITER PLEASE, I WANT YOUR CUM TO FILL ME UP TILL YOU DON'T HAVE ANYMORE TO GIVE ME~~!! PLEASE I WANT ALL OF YOUR CUM~!"
" You want all of it~!?"
My panting increased as my edge was close to being done.
"YES OH GOD FUCK YES I WANT IT ALL, FILL ME UP TILL YOUR DRY PLEASE!!! I WANT YOU CUM! PLEASE GIVE IT TO ME BABY PLEASE~~~!!!"

"THE TAKE IT, TAKE ALL MY CUM, YOU CAN HAVE IT ALL- OOOOOOOOHHHH FFFFFFUUUUUUUUCCCCCCKKK OH GOD I'M CUMMING~~~~!!"

"AAAAAA WAITER~~~~~!!!"
I collapse beside him, my memeber still in him giving him all my cum. He literally milked me dry. I don't think I'll be able to cum for a while now.
As we sat there, still both cumming. He leans over and frech kisses me as he gets on top of me with my member still in him.
"Oh go I love it how much your filling me up babe. It feels so good, don't ever pull out of me~"
He grabs my memeber making me moan since it's really sensitive now, and pushes it deeper in him as he clenched around it really forcing all of my cum out of my member and into him. He keeps kissing me while he tightens around my member and takes in every last drop of cum.
"I don't want a single drop wasted, I want all of this in me forever. Please buck in so it stays in me baby, please~?"
I smile and nod in response and pull him down to kiss him. I buck my hips sharply into him making him gasp
" *gasps* baby, I never knew you were this dirty dominant Waiter, it's amazing keep doing it so it's all deep inside me~"
I agree and keep bucking so none of the cum is dripping out.
Finally, after 10 minutes of sharp bucking, all of my cum was deep inside him, not coming out. Now, each of our cum is deep inside each of us, his in me and mine in his.
"Waiter, that was great. You're amazing when you're dominant babe. I love you so much"
We kiss for a total of 5 minutes, I realized my member was still in him.
"Hey Follower should I pull out or should we go back to sleep and keep it in there till your ass feels better, I feel like I destroyed it"
I was a bit worried, so I tried to pull out a bit.
" AAA! W-waiter no, l-leave it in it hurts. Plus, I like the feel of you inside me, I feel so full~"
He smirks and kisses me as I slowly put my member back in him till I cant put it any deeper.
He shoves the blanket over me, accidentally moving my member out a bit causing him to hiss in pain.so I finish it and after we're all snuggled together, I push it back in again all the way.
The rest of the day we spent sleeping, we didn't need to eat and we were to busy resting up after we aggressively fucked in the shower putting more cum into eachother but this time letting it spill out. We felt relaxed even with all  the amazing sex we've been having. My life is going to be so full of lust and love and I love it. But this morning was especially pleasurable~