xv

I was hoping to be left alone in peace, but that wasn't the case

I was hoping to be left alone in peace, but that wasn't the case. Someone had barged right into my room, causing me to shoot straight up.

"What the hell?" I shout at Simon, who was now at my side.

"I can't deal with continuously questioning myself. I need to know. How do you feel about me?" I looked straight into his eyes, he was sober so that's a good sign I guess.

"Simon I-"
"Sel just tell me the truth, please." I turned my head not wanting to reply, but he grabbed my chin and pushed his lips onto mine for a split second. I felt everything inside me explode, I had never felt like this before. "Tell me you felt that too." His voice was husky, his blue eyes becoming a dark color. "Look me in the eyes and tell me you have no feelings for me then I promise I'll leave you alone." I was speechless at what had just happened. But that gave him all the confidence he needed. "You feel the same way I do, why can't you just accept the fact that you have feelings for me!"

"I liked you because I thought you were different but I was wrong!" I yelled at him, feeling good to get that off my chest. He had to step back, obviously shocked at my outburst. I felt guilty for the hurt I had caused him from my outburst but I refuse to apologise. After all, he's the reason why I'm in here. 

"Sel, I swear I'm not different. Please listen to me. I swear to god I'm not different. I just want to be with you." His voice began to crack and I could tell he was about to cry. I closed my eyes, not wanting to see his beautiful eyes be full of hurt. He gently grabbed my hand, caressing it. I opened my eyes to see tears falling out of his. I wiped them away, slowly pulling his chin towards me. I hesitantly leaned in, Simon copying my actions, I placed my lips against his, ignoring the saltiness of the tears left behind.

"I want to be with you Simon. I want to spend the rest of my life with you. Because I can slowly feel myself falling in love with you."

*******
Feedback is appreciated and don't forget to vote! Much love x