An Aftermath Of An Action

After Melchard betrayed the Royal Navy dozens of men were dead a plane was stolen HMS Victorious was badly damaged and had to return to home port.

But the worst of all is when word got out that Melchard has betrayed the Royal Navy.

As a result Canada went against the UK. But not all.

A civil war started in Canada. In one side they fight to be independent and on the other they fight to stay with the Allies.

Word got to Europe and Germany started to send imports to Canada to help the anti allies to fight and win. 

There were even roomers that Lynn went to Canada herself to talk with the anti allies.

Two weeks ago US declared it will help the Pro Allies fight and win.

*1.5 month later*

Lincoln was in his office cauch reading news papers he reads the headlines "Canada torn in half"

Then Ronnie Anne came in and brought him a peanut butter and sauerkraut sandwich.

Ronnie Anne put the sandwich down on the coffee table in front of Lincoln.

"Here's your weird sandwich" Ronnie Anne said while looking weirdly on the sandwich.

''what I like it it's my favorite'' Lincoln replied while smiling.

''it's weird I like it'' Ronnie Anne replied while blushing.

Lincoln then blushed as well.

Than Lincoln got up and pulled Ronnie Anne close to his chest.

"Uh wait Sir no!!!" Ronnie Anne said

Lincoln planted a kiss on her lips bad held her tight.

Than Ronnie Anne just enjoyed the kiss and held to Lincoln as well.

Kurt went into the office and saw them kissing.

''Uh is this a bad time?'' Kurt said while in romantic excitement.

''oh no!!! Sorry'' Lincoln said embarrassed

''Uh Sir if your down making out we need you in the conference room now'' Kurt said.

*Later in the conference room*

''as we all know Melchard is a person of interest in this meeting.  He started a civil war and has caused a huge problem for us in this war" Adam explained.

''To address this problem the Prime Minister has sent the secretary of state here to deal with the problem herself" Adam said.

"Please welcome Madam secretary Lisa" Adam said.

"Greetings barbaric homosapians that desire war" Lisa said to all of them.

"Is it me or is her greeting so offending" Kurt said to Lincoln.

"As you know were loosing imports fast. It is so bad by my calculations by the third month of the following year our usage will be greater than our imports'' Lisa explained.

"Now i would like to......." Lisa was saying before she was cut of.

"Sir we found Melchard" Ronnie Anne said.

"According to a photo that was captured from the enemy. Melchard is standing with Luna onboard the Bismarck in a Norway" Ronnie Anne said.

"Hey thats where we tracked the stolen plane to" Adam said.

''And I received reports form our submarines and recon aircraft of sightings of him in Norway" Kurt said.

"Then we have to get him. But how?" Kurt asked.

"Call every plane we have and bring them here were gonna be targeting Norway" Lincoln said in a serious voice.

"Excuse me sir but we can't just pull out other planes from their stations" one of the captains said.

"Just do it!" Lincoln ordered

"Time to put operation find Melchard and Luna via airstrike and capture them and probably think of a shorter name for this operation into action" Lincoln said

"Uh OK sir?" everyone said in unison while saluting him

"But Sir we need to do internal cleansing we have seen multiple spies and seen Melchard betrayal and one of our best tank commanders Lynn turned out to be an enemy super day we agent and also the kriegsmarine admiral" Adam said concern.

"You are correct" Kurt said.

"Then we send Lola to make those men crack" Lincoln said.

What's up guys hoped you liked this chapter stay tuned to see the next chapter and I hoped you enjoyed take care :)