Lie To Me

Xander, Willow and Angel and I are stood in the alley to the Sunset Club "The only thing I could track down was this address. The Sunset Club. Still didn't find anything incriminating" Willow said looking around nervously like something would pop out and kills us at any minute.

"He leaves no paper trail, no records, that's incriminating enough" Angel says looking at us with a knowing look on his chiseled face. "Yeah, I'm gonna have to go with Dead Boy on this one" Xander says with a laugh as we walk to the door "Could you not call me that?" Angel growls looking at Xander who stopped short of the door.

I smirk as Xander stands back when Angel glares at him, knocking on the door I internally laugh as the view port opens and the doorman looks out "We're friends of Ford's" I tell him stoically and he nods opening the door for us.

We walking inside and look around, it's gloomy to the extreme "Boy, we blend right in" Willow says sarcastically looking down at hers and Xander's colorful shirts "In no way do we stick out like sore thumbs" Xander says to her in agreement as he looks around at the dark apparel everyone seemed to be wearing.

"Speak for yourselves" I tell them looking down as mine and Angels dark clothing "Let's look around. You guys check out downstairs" Angel orders nodding to Xander and Willow "Sure thing, Bossy the cow!" Xander says saluting in sarcasm as they head downstairs.

I stand next to Angel on the balcony as we look out into the club seeing people everywhere "So what are we looking for?" I ask him as he continues to scrutinize "Anything out of the ordinary" he says in his annoying monotone voice.

I nod sarcastically and open my arms up in no general direction "None of this seems out of the ordinary for you?" I ask as we begin to walk downstairs after not finding anything suspicious, we see Xander and Willow talking to a pretty woman.

"The Lonely Ones?" Willow asks her confused "Vampires" Angel mutters making Xander and Willow jump "Oh! We usually call them the nasty, pointy, bitey ones" Xander tells the woman laughing but she doesn't follow his jokes.

"So many people have that misconception. But they who walk with the night are not interested in harming anyone. They are creatures above us. Exalted!" The woman tells us animated as Angel gives her a look "You're a fool".

The woman stops as she looks upset by Angels deadpan words "You don't have to be so confrontational about it. Other viewpoints than yours may be valid, you know" she say walking away sadly, Xander and Willow turn to Angel annoyed.

"You really are a people person" Xander says sarcastically giving Angel a thumbs up "Now nobody's gonna talk to us" Willow tells him pouting as other people seemed to avoid us now.

Angel shakes his head as he looks around disgusted "I've seen enough. I've seen this type before. I mean, they're children making up bedtime stories of friendly vampires to comfort themselves in the dark".

Willow looks at Angel with a frown "Is that so bad? I mean, the dark can get pretty dark. Sometimes you need a story" Angel shakes his head and looks at us seriously "These people don't know anything about vampires. What they are, how they live, how they dress..."

I let out a laugh when a man dressed exactly like Angel comes down the stairs behind him and looks him up and down before continuing on, Angel clears his throat giving me a serious look as my giggle begin to get louder as he walks out of the club.

"You know, I love a good diatribe. But I'm still curious why Ford, the bestest friend of the Slayers, is hanging with a bunch of vampire wannabes" I frown when Xander says that it's so weird how Ford popped up out of nowhere and somehow knows Buffy's a Slayer.

"Something's up with him, you're right about that" Willow says looking at me as we follow Angel back out of the club. There is something up with Ford and I'm going to find out what whether Buffy likes it or not.