The Day Before: The Book From the Sky.

Stormy, dark evening.  Remiel was walking outside. He does not feel comfortable inside the house so he decided to go out for a walk and for something to eat.

Until then, a black book fell down from the sky. 

"Hmm? A book? Maybe someone dropped it. It's all in black and thick as an encyclopedia but its small as a pocket dictionary or something. I'll take a look when I got home."

As Remiel walked way back home, the streetlights popped and exploded out of nowhere and came an ear-pounding thunder. 

"WHAT THE HELL! WHAT'S HAPPENING?"

When suddenly a mighty voice bellowed upon the clouds.

"Now you have picked the book from your bare hands, Human. You cannot escape from the fate that has came to you. The Battle will begin. The end will be near."

"Huh? What are you talikng about? Where are you? Go and show yourself!"

Remiel shouted with anger.

"I'm afraid I can't show myself to you. I am an Observer I am watching you since you picked the book.. Now, you have picked the Book out of the hollow ground, you will be a Contender for the Battle!"

"A Contender? No way!

I don't have any power!

I'm just a human!

I might be killed!

I must run form this!"

Remiel shouted with fear on his voice.

"That's what you're thinking human? Think again. You have the Power of the Ancient one. You will be sorry if you escape your fate."

"What will happen if I run from this...Battle?

And what's my chance to my enemies?"

Remiel asked with fear.

"What will happen if you run from this Battle? I will give you your answer: God will give an another Ordeal to humankind. And God's enemies will do everything to fight His ordeal. If the ordeal will be stopped, God will have no choice but to destroy and create a new world. Everything and everyone will be........annihilated."

"You will be protected by the Ancient One. It's a powerful force that defeated the God's enemies long ago. And now, it has chosen you as its holder."

"Why me? I am the Chosen One?

There's no way I could believe you! God will never do such thing! 

He did created us! And besides, who are my enemies?"

As Remiel shouted again.

"The Book has its own choice to choose its owner. It's Fate and the Book DID chose you. And, do really believe that God will never do that AGAIN? Well, try to remember the story of  Tower of Babel. God gave an ordeal because human once tried to be close to God. They built a giagntic tower in order to reach the Heavens. They did such thing because long ago, we have the same language. The man's attempt to reach the Heavens wasn't fulfilled. Instead, God separated our languages. But this ordeal was overcomed because of human intelligence. Now God, preapares to do such ordeal again."

"The enemies you ask? I cannot give such hints anymore. This is enough Information for now. Try to think it over again, Son of Man. Will you escape your fate? Or defeat the Darkness within? It's your choice right now. I fare you goodbye and luck for tomorrow. I shall now watch your actions from now on."

"THINK IT OVER AND OVER AGAIN HUMAN! IF YOU CHOOSE TO RUN, EVERYTHING AND EVERYONE WILL BE DESTROYED. BUT IF YOU CHOOSE TO WIN THE BATTLE, EVERYTHING WILL RETURN TO ITS NORMAL STATE.IT'S YOUR OWN CHOICE NOW THEN."

And the voice disappeared as if it wasn't heard by Remiel.

"WAIT! YOU CANNOT LEAVE ME HERE!"

Remiel shouted again but there was no answer.

"What I should do? Will I save the ones I love, or let them be annihilated? I don't know what to do! I'm just a normal person! I shouldn't picked this book from the ground! Now everything will be changed because of me! "

"And who or what was that? He only did said he was an observer.

I do not know. And I'm pretty sure that this was no dream. He also said that I should prepare for tomorrow. I don't know what will happen but I will look into it. "

"I should go home now. I will try to think it over what I should do. Besides, my knees are stilled shaking from what I've heard. And I should tell Max and Jaine what happened to me today."

As Remiel walks home, a malignant force was following Remiel through way home.

TO BE CONTINUED.