1

There's a good reason why the most dangerous people are the one who got hurt. You were naïve enough to trust him. You didn't know why you did it, but you know now that you regret it. Why haven't you listen to Seven about it? Why have you trusted someone who has gotten you into all this mess in the first place? Were you really this ignorant?

_____________

You were sitting on the chair in the apartment. Truth be told, you were scared. Not only did something woke you up at night, but you got those weird messages again. It was the hacker who tried to text you and you didn't like it at all. He was probably making fun of you and if he could see you right now, sitting there with the blanket around your form, all scared, he probably would laugh about you. It still wondered you how you got into this mess in the first place. You just wanted to be nice, nothing else. That was the reason why you wanted to help the stranger, but instead you got into more trouble.

The past few days have been like hell for you. You didn't know what was happening and the fact that you couldn't leave the apartment made it only worse for you. What could you do besides hoping that everything would be fine? You had already tried to talk to Seven, asking him for help, heck, you even asked Jumin if he could come to be there for a while, but no one would come. They were busy or simply not allowed to show up. Seven had told you that he was looking after you and made sure nothing would happen to you. He was the only person you could trust right now.

Maybe putting your life in the hands of hacker wasn't the best decision you ever made. After all, because of an hacker you got into this mess in the first place. You had even thought that it was Seven who was playing you a stupid prank, but then just pushed those thoughts aside. He wouldn't do something like this, would he? It would be mean if he did and he didn't seem like a person who would do those kind of things.

You sighed and decided to do something. It was still the middle of the night and you were sure, you could not fall back asleep. It was impossible and too dangerous right now. However, you wondered if this Unknown could see you right now or not. He knew where you were and probably who you were and it send shivers down your back to just think about it.

Did he stalk you? Maybe he had planned all of this from the early start, but maybe it was all just pure accident and he wanted someone else, but instead just decided to roll with you? You could only assume. It was still a scary thought, though.

When you heard something again, you were looking around, ready to throw you phone at the thing or the someone if they would come and attack you. "Oh Seven...please come and save me" you mumbled, feeling lost. It felt like, no one was willing to help you, even though you were in danger. As soon as you would be done with the party, you would be out of this mess, happily leaving this as weird adventure behind and continue with your life.

At least you hoped so.

"Is there someone?!" you yelled, holding on to your phone, close to tears. You always have seen yourself as the strong person, someone who wasn't easily scared, but this scared you, it really did. You only wanted to go home.

But you were right about being watched by the hacker...sad that you don't know about it.

Saeran was watching you through a camera, so it was not him who was running around at your place. At first he got worried as well, but when he saw what it actually was, he calmed down again. He had wanted to take you to paradise from the early start, but sadly some things went wrong and now you were there with him. He disliked it how you were seeking Seven's help. It was like a slap in the face for him, but what could he do? The easiest thing would be to come and kidnap you right now, but it would cause too much drama and since something already scared you to death, he was sure, Seven would be a lot more carefully.

So he would wait until the right time comes to come and get you. You didn't really look like a person who could hurt him or do anything to him, so it would be easy. But for now, he would only watch over you, seeing what his brother would do to you and what you would do to help this group. Everyone was hoping that you would throw the party, but Saeran knew that this would never happen. He would come and get you before you could attend to the party. It would be easy, almost too easy.

But first he needed to get through Seven, which could be a problem. Saeran was not stupid and knew that his brother would take care of you and would make sure you're safe. So he would need something to distract him and he already had an idea about this. What was the easiest way to distract a hacker? Yes, a virus. It had taken him quite a while to make a good virus, but eventually he finished it. Now he only needs to wait for the right moment.

For now, he would only watch over you.

You were walking through the apartment, wondering what it could be that was running around. You at least wanted to be sure that it was nothing dangerous and that you could just go back to sleep. A small sigh passed your lips as you looked around. All out of sudden you heard something and turned around, seeing what it has been that woke you up and scared you. You almost dropped your phone...

_________

/A/N: If you like this story, please leave a vote or comment to show me that you enjoyed it! And until next chapter bye!!