Prologue

"LLLLLUUUUFFFFYYYYY" a males voice roared through the house.

The so called 'luffy' sat up tiredly, "what ace?" She asked with a bit of sass. Ace just about caught on fire.

"Monkey D Luffia if you don't get your ass dressed right now I will call gramps to come home and make you wake up!" Ace huffed.

Now the girl is wide awake and....somehow wearing clothes? What a weird girl.

"Ok ok ace! I'm dressed let's go!!!" Luffia grabbed her stuff and was out the door in .5 seconds.

A young blond male comes out the door along with ace. Ace is wearing his clothes without a shirt and black cargo shorts with the belt loosely done.

Sabo on the other hand, has his clothes done neatly. He's wearing a nice suit suit jacket and professional suit pants. Why he's wearing this is beyond any of them.

"OI ACE, SABO! HURRY UP!" Luffia yelled at her 'slow' brothers.

"Ok miss. Luffia" sabo mocked. Luffia just about punched sabo. "You know I don't like that name. It's to feminine" Luffy pouted.

"Ok Luffy. Let's get to school so we can get your dorm key for the new year" sabo smiled

"YES!! I CANT WAIT!!!" Luffy screamed in excitement. "Shut up Luffy! Your gonna blow my eardrum" ace rubbed his ear as sabo started the car.

(Time skip because I'm lazy af)

Luffy jumped out the car window before sabo could stop the car. This caused ace and sabo to take scold the poor girl.

Luffy quickly got her room key and schedule for the school year. 'My schedule is pretty good" Luffy thought to herself.

1st period: math with bon clay
2nd period: English with crocodile
3rd period: p.e with corporal smoker
4th period: art with galdino (that was mr.3 assistant)
5th period: science with Nico robin
Lunch
6th period: social studies with doflamingo
7th period: mechanics with franky

Room number: 237
"See ya later nii-chans " Luffy hugged her brothers and went to her dorm.

Upon her arrival she saw an orange hair girl counting money and a blue haired girl putting on makeup. Both were dressed in party clothes.

'Ugh! Girly girls?! Kill me!' Luffy thought.

The blue hair girl finally noticed that another female was in the room, "oh my. When did you get here? What's your name?"

"Monkey D Luffia. But please call me Luffy. I got here about five minutes ago. I'm your new roommate" Luffy smiled her signature smile. This caused the other two girls to smile also.

"Oh ok. We're both juniors . How about you?" The orange haired girl asked. "Same"

"Hey. We never told Luffy our names. I'm Vivi. This is nami." Vivi smiled.

Despite them being girly girls, Luffy just might get along with them.

"There's the other bed. You can put your stuff down there." Vivi pointed at the unoccupied bed. Luffy thanked her.

"Hey Luffy? Vivi and I are going to a party with some other friends. Wanna come?" Nami asked.

Luffy smiled, "sure!" "Cool! Get dressed in a dress" nami instructed.

"Um....what?" Luffy blinked a few times.

"You heard me. Put a dress on" nami repeated herself.

"I don't.....I don't own any dresses or skirts. I don't wear dresses" Luffy gave a guilty smile.

Nami and Vivi froze. "What do you mean?" Nami asked.