Chapter 14

Sky's POV
A couple minutes after Ben leaves to go call my brothers the doctor comes over. Archer stands up and shakes hands with the doctor. "Sky Williams?" He asks. "Yep." I say as Archer helps me to my feet. The doctor leads me to the room where I will get x-rays done. "I'll wait out here." Archer says and I nod. Oh goodie me time for x-rays.

Grayson's POV
When we get to the hospital I instantly jump out and run into the hospital. I see Ben on Sky's phone taking to someone. He hangs up and then looks over to me. He walks over to me and hands me her phone. "Called her friends told them what happened." He says. "How is Sky? What happened?" I say as the rest of my brothers approach and listen in. "She was defending a guy on a fight and the guy shoved her to the ground. She landed on her wrist hard. She's doing X-rays now." Ben says. Of course it was in a fight. Sky is always getting herself in trouble.

We all sit down and a little bit later Sky comes out with a brace on her arm. She looks like she has been crying but she has a small smile on her face when she walks over to us. She has a guy next to her who smiles when he sees us. "Sky!" I say running over to her pulling her into a hug. "I'm fine!" She says laughing. I laugh and let go of her to see the guy who was walking with her. "Guys this is Archer." She says. Archer shakes hands with Ryan then the rest of us. The doctor walks out of a room and walks over to us. "Sky has a sprained wrist and she will need to wear this brace for a couple weeks you can come back soon to get it checked out again." The doctor says. "Thank you." Ryan says.

Sky's POV
After the doctor turns away all my brothers look at me. "Why you always getting yourself in trouble sis?" Noah asks laughing and the rest of us join in laughing. "Well I was defending this guy." I say lightly punching Asher with my good hand. I got to have a nice talk with Archer in the waiting room and he is really nice so we became friends. Archer blushes and turns to Ben and I. "Thank you two for standing up for me. Those guys won't leave me alone." He says and I look at him in confusion. He must see my confusion and he gives me a small smile. "They were my bullies before I moved here apparently they wanted to teach me one more lesson." He says and I gasp. "Archer that's horrible!" I say pulling him into a hug.

I can't help but notice Ben looking at Archer, with a hint of jealousy? Wow weird. I quickly let go and turn back to my brothers. "So Archer will you be starting at the high school?" Connor asks. "Yah should be starting on Monday!" Archer says. "Cool you can hang with us." Grayson says and Archer gives him a grateful smile.

"Well as much as I would like to stay here and chat all day we should all probably get back home!" Ryan says. "Yah I'll give you at ride back to the park to get you car." Archer says turning to Ben. "Thanks man! See you guys." Ben says to us. We all smile and wave and Archer gives me a piece of paper as we start walking towards our car. He winks and runs off. I look at it and see that it has his number on it I shake my head laughing and walk over to the car.

"Sky do you need anything?" Nick asks as Mason hands me the remote. Now I'm cozy on the couch sitting next to Connor and Mason with a big blanket covering us. "Vanilla ice cream please!" I say giving Nick puppy dog eyes. He smiles and walks back into the kitchen. I turn my head back to the tv. I have my hurt wrist, which happens to be my left, set on a pillow. It hurt like heck when that guy pushed me. Nick walks back in and I happily enjoy my ice cream before I decide to go upstairs.
I put on some shorts and one of my oversized sweatshirts and lay in bed. I pull Archers number out of my pocket and decide to text him.
(A- Archer, S- Sky)

S: Hey Archer its Sky!

A: Hey Sky! How's the wrist?

S: Seen better days lol

A: Sorry you had to stand up for me and get hurt

S: Archer it's fine! If I didn't step in then I wouldn't have got to meet you!

A: I'm glad I met you too! Although I haven't known you long you are nicer than most of my old friends.

I blush reading the text for Archer. He is so sweet. I feel my eyes becoming droopy and I send him a quick goodnight text before I feel myself falling into a deep peaceful sleep.