The ex friend

I kinda liked the idea of Erik being popular for a change instead of the outcast. Also i adore the side of Erik thats jelous of guys. Hes so cute.

Eriks pov:
I watched adoringly as my girlfriend,Hannah,  finished her solo performance for the Glee club. Everyone clapped as she bowed and then ran back to sit down next to me. I pulled her close as the next person got up, ready to sing, and whispered in her ear.

"Fancy going to a movie tonight?" She shivered from me whispering in her ear. And nodded, smiling.

"Straight after college?" She asked.

"Sounds like a plan" i smiled back as she cuddled closer to me.

"Ladies and gentlemen. Just to stop you all. We do have a special guest today. Someone who apparantly means alot to a certain student here." I looked around confused at who the student could be.

A young dark haired boy walked through the door and i heard a scream next to me. Hannah suddenly got up and flew into the mans arms. Hannah knew this boy? She was the student? Why didnt she tell me about him?

"I cant believe you're here" She laughed as he spun her around.

"Im here for a week. Couldnt stop a week without seeing my favourite girl" I felt jelousy rage through my body. HIS favourite girl. HIS. Hannah was mine...like she had been for 2 years now. Our teacher called break and Hannah and this boy ran off.

I stood up and gorgily walked to my bag.

"Mate you look like you've been wacked in the privates 1000 times. Jelous?"  My friend Adam came to myside. Instantly winding me up.

"Go to hell" i joked and pushed him. He laughed and put his arm round my shoulder.

"Mate. Hannah loves you....you don't need to worry about him. Im pretty sure hes gay also."

"How can you tell?"

"Gaydar"

"Thats not a thing you moron" I joked.

"No seriously i know he's gay because he's" We were interupted by Hannah running through the door. Her friend following behind her. I scowered at him as he grabbed her and spun her round.

"You're right. You have got quicker. Not quick enough yet though" She laughed and punched his arm. The end of the day came around quickly and Hannah had ignored me all day. I walked close to Hannah and the boy.

"So we still on for tonight?" He asked her. I stepped in and grabbed her hand.

"Tonight?"i asked confused.

"Yeh erm. Can Tyler come with us to the cinema tonight? He leaves soon and i wont be able to see him for a while."

"I guess so yeh" I said groggily.

"Whats your problem?" She snapped at me.

"Nothing" i took my hand from hers and walked into the other room. Hannah following close behind.

"Erik whats going on?"

"You've completely ignored me all day. Not even caring to introduce me. I feel like you're ashamed of me. Have you two got something going on. Are you planning on rekindeling some old romance with him" Hannah cut me off with a kiss. I put my arms on her wasit and pulled her close to me.

"Babe. Calm down. Im sorry i havnt introduced you. I was just so excited. I havnt seen him in so long. Im no way ashamed of you. Ive never been ashamed of you. I didnt want to introduce him straight away incase he asked about the mask. I know how you get when people ask so i explained to him and now hes fine. And hes gay. Hes dating Adam"

"Adam as in my best friend Adam?" She laughed and nodded. Tyler and Adam both came in the room laughing.

"Have you told him yet?" Adam asked. Hannah nodded and Tyler laughed.

"I tried to tell him that Tyler was gay but he was having none of it" Adam stated. I punched his arm and grabbed Hannah.

"I love you"

"And i love you" Hannah replied.

"I hope you know im coming to the cinema too" Adam quickly interupted. We all laughed and made our way out of College and towards the cinema.