Sir Meows A Lot And Amaya (part 2)

*The last names are the pronunciation of the peoples last name initial. So Sky's would be Ray. Mine would be Kay. And so on*

Sky POV
Hahaha YES! I finally have the Welsh's kid and "the Kopotun's" cat! Hahaha! Wait! I hear something. I looked out the window! It was YN, Corl, Tabitha, Denis, and the cops! Shoot. I hid the cat and the toddler in a spare room as I unlocked the door, prepared. "Hello officer and how my I help you?" I asked. "Ms. Sky Ray?" The officer asked. "That's me." I said. "These people have reported you for kid and cat napping?" She said. You also have a prison record so that leads us to not believe you." The officer told me. "What are you talking about?! I live alone." I said seriously. "May I do a house search?" He asked. "Go for it!" I said. The officer stepped inside along with The Welsh's and The Kopotun's. The officer did a thorough search and then he got to the locked door where Amaya and Sir Meows A Lot were in. "Why is this door locked?" YN asked snooping. Then the door was knocked on. "Mommy!" A voice said. "Amaya!" Braden yelled. "Mommy is coming sweetheart!" YN said. "Officer my kid is in there!" Braden said. "I am going to have to have you open the door mam." The officer said to me. "Make me!" I snapped. "Mam please." The officer said. I went to punch him but he was prepared and ducked. I hit the door. Braden held YN close. Tabitha and Denis backed up. The door fell in and the officer seen Amaya and Sir Meows A Lot. "You going to jail." He said as he cuffed me. Braden took Amaya and Denis took his cat. Thy went home and I went to jail....again.

YN POV
"My baby!" I exclaimed to Amaya and Braden. When we got home, I gave Amaya a huge hug, and Braden a kiss on the lips. "I am so thankful." He said. "For what?" I said. "My life." He said.

Denis POV
When Tabitha and I got home, I petted Sir Meows A Lot for like ever! "Well." Tabitha said. "Thank god that Braden and YN got Amaya back." She said. "What about Sir Meows A Lot!" I asked offended. "Well. He sheds a lot." She said. "What!" I said. She laughed and gave me a kiss.

A/N-
What on earth was this? I don't even know! I am having so much fun with these books plus my new DORL book!!! What?! A Dorl book? On my page?! Haha Bye Unicorns Stay Magical! -Liv