The Journey Continues

The tale of young Harmonia, Ronaphanes Ronan, and the last red feathered skylark named Bird, continues far beyond their adventures on Sky. Captain Jessi and her odd friend Grumbler are only the beginning of the long road that awaits them as they search for Eidos. With Captain Dibella aware and ready for their master plan to escape the planet of Sky, whether the Captain along with her ship the S.S. Time can even get away has yet to be seen. Along with the ragtag band of misfits and outcasts joining the crew from as far away as the planet of Oceanas, Harmonia and her new friends have their work cut out as they run from the only place they ever knew as home. But with Grandpa George passed on, a planet swarming with Privateers and vengeful members of the Corporations looking for them everywhere, the children of Sky have no choice but to press forward. Upon the infinite sea of stars littered across the endless horizons of space our heroes have only one direction left to go, up, up and away. 

For more from Harmonia, Bird and all their friends pick up the official copy of Eidos written by Michael J. Krym at my website:

1. http://michaeljkrym.wix.com/krym

or via amazon:

2. www.amazon.com /or/ amazong.co.uk /or/ amazong.co.jp (also available in all other international markets)

3. https://www.createspace.com/4688975 (direct sales channel)

or contact me directly at:

4. michaeljkrym@gmail.com

Direct Links: 

01) Amazon - http://goo.gl/bm8XxR

02) Createspace - https://goo.gl/M1uAaE

Without giving too much away, what lay ahead through the frozen remains of a shattered planet, amidst a floating magnetic graveyard left as an enduring mystery, upon the rocks of the Rim where laziness and having a good time are all that matter, there are many adventures ahead. Prepare to meet an intergalactic criminal responsible for crimes never known before, a planet where books and brains are just as much trouble as silliness, and if you think Dibella has left the show, just wait what she has in store for Harmonia and her friends.

Thank you to everyone who has read along so far, and keep reading for more. A new story is on its way for the summer of 2014, until then, check out any one of my other novels: The House of Saints, The Whispers of Sanity. Or, if you're looking for a shorter read, check out one of my novels available through amazon: In the Tree of Life, or, Oscillate. Thank you to everyone for your support and make sure to keep reading or else we might one day lose our books all together.