Luka

"I got a sister, yeah!" Hunxing cheerfully.

"What name you want to put?" Lay asked.

"I want put my sister name as Luka!" Hunxing said.

"Then hello, Luka!" Sehun play finger with Luka.

"Yeah Luka! Luka!" Hunxing jump everywhere happily. He got new sibling.

3 years later.....

Hunxing now 7 years old and Luka 3 years old.

"When I was just a kid
I couldn't wait til I grew up
Tried walking in your shoes
But couldn't even tie them up
No matter how big and tall I grew
I was always looking up to you...." Hunxing singing happily beside his beloved sister.

"W..hen ..i watch...juice..a...kick.." Luka tried singing. That make Hunxing giggles hide his fact that was funny thing his sister ever made.

"It's 'When.I.Was.Just.A.Kid'." Hunxing said.

"It's not my fault, I sang wrongly. It's your too fast,Ge!" Luka upset.

"Im shoooo rrryyyy, Luka. Ge will buy you an ice cream as apolagise." Hunxing said.

"Yeah!!! Ge I want srawwwbearry falvorrr." Luka said.

"It's strawberry flavour." Hunxing chuckled.

"Let's go ask,Mommy if we can go buy an ice cream." Hunxing give a hand and Luka take it. They walking straight to their beloved mummy while holding hand together.

"Mommy, can I goo buy an ice cream with brother? Purrleaseeee..." Luka begging with his puppy eyes.

"Okay... But go with daddy. It's danger if both of go without parents. What if you guys got kidnapped? Mommy, will die because crying of you." Lay said.

"Okay okay... Mommy so dramatic!" Hunxing said and walked straight to his father room. His father still sleeping and it's already afternoon.

"After 3, let's jump into daddy." Hunxing whispered to Luka.

"1...2...3!" Both of them jumped into Sehun's." Daddy! Daddy! Wake up! Mommy got a new boyfriend!" Hunxing said.

"What?!" Sehun stand up and run to Lay." How dare you gonna leave me after we have children!" Sehun sobbing on Lay's.

"What the heck? They just joke with you because you didnt wake up. How can I leave you when I love you" Lay words make Sehun blushed.

"Damn, Babe. You're sweet." Sehun give a quick kiss.

"I know and you like it." Lay kissed him.

"Ehem ehem. This thing not good for kids. Please do not do that infront of your children." Hunxing said while cover Luka's eyes.

"It's all you fault!" Lay run away with his burning face.

"Daddy....we want go to buy ice creammmm.... I want ice creammm... Daddy!!!" Luka begging to his daddy.

"Okay okay... Let me go wash myself and we go buy ice cream for you guys." Sehun said.

"Yeah!!!!!!!"

Hello! Im just want to said HAPPPY BIRTHDAY TAKAHIRO MORIUCHI FROM ONE OK ROCK. With his song title 'Hard To Love' I made this story. Thank you for your hardwork! I love your music but I love Exo more. I made a new LayHun story title 'With You'. If you have some interest on that. Go check it. Hope you enjoy this chapter.

Vote & Comment.

Thank you! ヽ(´□`。)ノ