Christmas Time is Here

||Sam
Christmas Day, 1994||

~

'Mommy! Mommy!' I went into Scott's room and got him out and changed him into his Christmas outfit. I took him to the living room he went straight to his presents and started to try to open them. 'Here buddy let me help you' Scott says as we both sit by him Jr got some Legos, A ball pit tent, a Thomas the Train toy, some tapes of his favorite movies such as 101 Dalmatian's, The Flintstones, The Land Before Time 2, and The Lion King. A while after that people started showing up Cierra, Rob, and Alanis, My Dad, and his new wife, Elizabeth, my mom, Jeff, and Eric, My sister Sarah and her girlfriend, Angie, my brother Josh, and lastly Sharon, David, and Michael. We ate and opened presents.

While we were opening gifts, Sharon and David pulled me aside and asked me a question. 'Sam, is Scott on drugs?' They ask me 'yes' I say, putting my head down I immediately changed the subject, and then they got distracted by the kids. A few hours later out of the corner of my eye, I see Scott and Michael going down into the basement. Oh no I thought to myself 30 minutes later, they came back and David wanted me to take a picture of the boys.

Scott was high, and so was Michael

Scott was high, and so was Michael. We spent the rest of the day hanging out with our family.