A night with her

I make my way to bed, i lock the door and i take my wig off. Lucky for me no makeup was used during the photoshoot so there wouldn't be need for me to spend extra time struggling to take off my makeup.
I let my hair down and I put on some black shorts and a blue tank top. I turn the light off and get in bed, i hear the light switch in the living room, Natsu probably decided to sleep now.
I close my eyes and sleep takes over me.

Natsu's Pov.
I turn the lights off and I make my way to Lucy's room, the door is locked and there's no light under the door, meaning she's probably asleep.
I grab my phone and i head towards the bathroom that's down the hall, i see a bobby pin and grab it.
I pick the lock on Lucy's door and open the door. The blinds on her window are closed so i can't really see anything. I look at a peaceful looking Lucy as she sleeps, oddly enough her hair looks a bit lighter, i get in bed next to her. Wow, her bed is so comfortable.
I close my eyes and I feel Lucy shift in her sleep, i turn around and wrap my arms around her. I feel sleep take over me.

It's early, i open my eyes a bit and see something yellow next to me, I'm still tired so I just close my eyes and and fall asleep again.

I wake up and see Lucy walking in, her longish brown hair is down, not in it's usual two braids. She has her glasses on and a knee length pink dress on that is loose on her, hiding the curves that i now know exist. "What time is it?" I ask.
"8:30"
"Fuck!" I say, i rush to get my clothes and my bag with my basketball uniform that i brought with me yesterday. "Fuck, I'm gonna be late for practice." I go up to her and kiss her forehead. "I'll be back later, and I'll bring you your clothes don't worry." I leave her apartment and rush to my morning practice at school.

You probably thought something else happened because of the title of the chapter.... anyways i hope you enjoy. I'll update tomorrow( it's currently 11:05 here in Texas so i need to sleep) next chapter will be what happened when Lucy woke up and found Natsu in her bed.
-Drina