1.3

Alec

        I groaned as my hands tightly gripped the tray Stiles had just given me. I walked down the long hallway, slightly bobbing my head to distract me from the fact I was doing something for someone else, not to mention I hate this specific person.

        Thinking back now, I'm not sure why I ran down this long hallway just to apologize. I don't know the new guy, he doesn't know me. I owe him nothing, and I most definitely didn't need to run after him like I did.

        After walking for about five minutes, I dropped the tray off in the kitchen. After that, I had to circle everyone up to meet in the new guys room. Clary was the first one I saw. Just my luck.

        "Clary!" I called and reached out to grab her shoulder. From the sound of her name, she turned her head to see me behind her.

        "Alec, hey," I nodded and swallowed before continuing.

        "New- Stiles needs us all in his room in about 5 minutes." Clary nodded with a smile before walking off in the direction of his room. I continued to this with everyone I saw. First Clary, then Jace, Simon, Allison and finally Izzy. Quite soon, it was only me.

        I took off back to the room where I was only around 12 minutes ago. The forever walk finally ended when I reached the all too familiar door. Walking in, everyone clapped. I rolled my eyes, barely cracking a smile.

        "Nice of you to show up Alec," I scoffed looking at new guy.

        "I'm like 3 minutes late." New guy only shrugged before turning to everyone else and I sat in a nearby chair.

--
Stiles
        "I called this 'meeting' for all of you to explain everything that's been going on for the past week." All sat and/or stood silently, none were budging. "Okay... well I'll start. 'Stiles you were stabbed by a demons sharp ass nails and were somehow bedridden for a week with a bad sickness. That's all you were left with to ponder on.'"I talked in a more high pitched voice to get the passive aggressive mood across.

        "Stiles.." Simon started, reaching to put his hand on my shoulder. I stepped back however, not allowing him to touch me.

        "No. Not until you tell me why you all are acting so strange," I could tell something wasn't right with Allison. Her foot tapped on the ground quickly, she continuously rolled her head back and forth while looking at the ground, and she rubbed the back of her neck nervously. I squinted my eyes before setting my trap. "Allison. Are you alright?"

        Allison only nodded, not looking up at me. "You can say something if you need to. Why don't you just tell me what's wrong? What's wrong with me?" I pushed harder and harder, trying to get her to budge until she finally snapped.

        "You should've died Stiles!" Allison's head picked up, she looked at me with firey but sad eyes and yelled with angry. I was taken aback, my left foot took one step back unwillingly, and my heart jumped.

        "W-what?" I shook my head, somehow trying to clear it.

        "Stiles. Stiles, I'm sorry," Allison took a step towards me, yet I took a step back.

--
Alec
        During the one-sided Stiles argument, I had been inching closer to get as better hear of it all. Until, the truth came out. Well, some of it. I watched as Stiles backed up, inching dangerously close to the spread out blanket that was half on the bed and half on the floor. One step on that and he would fly backwards.

        My mind prayed he wouldn't fall. But for some reason, the world is against me. Stiles steeped backwards on to the soft but slippery blanket and began to fall backwards. With my speed rune on, my legs carried me quickly behind Stiles to catch him.

        I groaned as I caught him and slowly began to lower him to the ground, holding him with one arm. I sat crouched with one knee on the floor and the other up to support him and make sure he wouldn't fall on the floor. His back rested against my knee, along with his hand tightly gripping mine.

        I hadn't noticed he grabbed my hand until I looked where he was looking. I quickly let go and wiped my hand on my pant leg. New guy shook his head as I rolled my eyes. Time seemed to be going slow between us, it was not until another 5 seconds went by until everyone began to react.

       "Stiles! You alright?" Clary crouched down on the other side and began to help him up and back into bed. She lay new guy down and pushed his hair back, feeling his forehead. "I think he's burning up again."

       "Wait! I need to know the full story. Please," New guy begged as he lay vulnerable on the bed. Allison nodded, and kicked everyone out of the room besides Clary and Simon. I nodded, looking back one time to check on Allison with her replying with a slight smile.

--
Stiles
Allison, Clary and Simon all stood above me and looked down at me, making me feel small. Allison was the first to sit down across from me with one hand on her knee and the other keeping her upright on the bed.

"When Clary became a shadowhunter, she had no idea what she was..." Allison started but paused shortly after. "Um.. when you picked up the sword..." She paused again.

"Stiles, when you were stabbed-" Clary started.

"Guys!" Everyone jumped suddenly from my large outburst. I took a deep breath before continuing. "I just need to know. Am I a shadowhunter?"

"Allison leave," Clary stated without looking at her. Allison seemed confused, and I was too but I didn't care too much. Before Allison could ask anything, "don't ask just leave... please." With that, Allison left.

"Stiles-"

"Clary, it's a yes or no question. Am I a shadowhunter?" I looked at both Clary and Simon as their lips turned into a straight line, looking for words. I rolled my eyes. "Yes! Or! No!" I yelled.

"Yes!" Simon shouted, breaking the ice fast with no warning. My heart sank down to the pit of my stomach. My eyes went wide as my head dropped down. Slowly, I swung my legs to the edge of my bed, ready to get up. Simon stepped out of my way, knowing I had 50 different things going on.

"Stiles, please, take it easy," I shook my head at Clary's words, a slight chuckle added. Once I was standing, I looked around my room. Quickly, I took notice of the empty glass cup sitting on my nightstand. Reaching down, my hand gripped the cup, feeling the design and detail slightly.

"Stiles, don't..,"I shook my head "Stiles!"

Everything went in slow motion. My arm went back then forward at an angle, throwing the glass cup at the wall. It shattered instantly with a loud bang and clatter. As it hit the wall, Clary swung her head around to protect herself. Her red hair flew like wind was blowing it. While I, I stood there. I waited for something to happen. To feel some kind of release. As everything started to go back into real pace, Allison and Alec barged into the room. My eyes trailed from them to Clary, who was on the floor. Did I hurt her? I didn't mean to. Simon stood still, pulling a small glass shard out of his hand. Not like he wouldn't heal right after.

"What happened?" Alec asked with the same tone he always has. Condescending, bossy, better than anyone else. He made me mad. He always makes me mad. He's an ass who basically has no feelings. He's lifeless here and Allison stood right beside him, like he's actually special. I scoffed loudly without meaning. "This isn't the time Stiles," Allison said with mad and sad eyes. My jaw dropped and my nostrils flared.

"Not time? You're such a follower Allison. Maybe if you weren't blinded by him, you would know," Allison looked at me confused.

"Stiles, I don't know what you're saying," I rolled my eyes, storming to where her and Alec crouched across from Clary. Again, everything went in slow motion. My fist went back then forward at an angle to directly punch Alec's jaw. He fell back, wide eyed. I stepped over his now lying body, leaving them all in the dust.

--
Wow. What happened with Stiles and why is he so upset? Hope you enjoyed the malec stalec scene! Tell me what you think! Comment, Vote and Share! I'm beginning to try to make my chapters longer due to popular request. Also, thank you for 100 followers! Love you all!