Untimely

-ZAJ-

"Crixcove, my daughter. Tulungan mo ko. please. I need you. Save me!"

"Mum? Where are you?! I'm coming! Don't worry! I won't let bad things happen to you Ma! Mum! Just hold on!"

I don't know. I hope I can find her. I know she's in danger. All my life, I've been spending my time to find her. I have been longing for her love, affection and care. All I wanted is to be with her. All I wanted was to be loved and have my complete family with me. Blinding flashes of light, all in white. I can sense her but then I couldn't find her. I have to use my powers! Nobody should ever dare mess up with me. No one!

"Crixcove! My child! Please I'm begging you!"my mother begged full of worry.

"Don't worry Mum. Just hold on! I'm near, almost there!" I shouted back

In an instant, I saw her. I was deep in confusion and frustration inside of me! I know them! They want me dead! They fucking seriously want me dead meat. They used my mother as bait! Now, they will feel my wrath! I was about to use all my powers against them, but then everything changed! I saw myself in the mirror! I was trying to kill myself?! What the heck is this? No it can't be!

"What now, Crixcove Airexha? You cannot kill me! You cannot kill yourself! Hahahahahaha! You are one hell of a pariah! Hahahahaha! Every one you loved will leave you! Hahahaha! Pariah! Pariah!"

"Hmmmm... hah! Damn, stop now!" I woke up. Shit I should have known why I used my powers! It was a stupid nightmare. And why did mum call me Crixcove Airexha? I guess it was really my name.

"Jaz?! What happened?!"Haru panicked and open the door together with Auriana and Mizu.

"Nakita namin ang isang matinding liwanag na galing sa kwarto mo. May nangyari ba? Okay ka lang ba? Anong masakit sayo?"Haru hysterically asked.