2.6

A/N : Prepare your eyes, because this chapter is gonna be the longest one(I guess).

And there's also the revelation about Weimin and Chanyeol's past~

Enjoy.
===

"I think I know you."

Weimin widens his eyes, he steps back for the sudden confession from Chanyeol's mouth, "Y-You did?"

Chanyeol nods, "But I'm not really sure."

Weimin walks toward him before suddenly hugs him tightly, "I.. I think I will lose you again, Chan.. Please, don't act coldly towards me, from now on, okay?"

Chanyeol couldn't do anything besides nod his head. He pushes the latter softly and show him a small smile, "How about talk about this, this night?"

Weimin's eyes couldn't even bigger than he is now, "I would love to!" He smiles oh-very-widely, then he realize he just did something stupid in front of his ex. "I-I mean yes, of course." He clears his throat.

Chanyeol smiles, "Okay, tonight at Hot Chips Cafe. 7pm?"

Weimin nods eagerly, "Sure!"

And with that, Chanyeol smiles before enter his room. Leaving Weimin smiles widely like he just won a lottery.
===

Chanyeol is currently typing something on his laptop when suddenly Baekhyun came in.

"Hey, babe." Chanyeol smiles widely after see who is coming to his room.

Baekhyun smiles. But his smiles didn't reach his eyes and it's somehow confuse Chanyeol. "Anything wrong?"

Baekhyun shakes his head, "Nothing. What are you doing?"

"Sending emails for the companies that will work with us for the new upcoming hotel." Chanyeol smiles. Hearing 'new hotel' coming out from Chanyeol's mouth, makes the latter steps back with his worried expression. But Chanyeol missed how the latter feels worried.

"Did you have lunch already?" Baekhyun asks, trying to change the topic.

"No. Wanna eat lunch?" Chanyeol offers, while his hands still on the laptop.

Baekhyun walks toward him and stands awkwardly beside his boyfriend to watch what was he doing. "Yes, I would love to. But seeing you busy like this I rather--"

"I'm done." Chanyeol cuts him before closing his laptop with a grin. "But I need my appetizer first."

Baekhyun frowns, "Sure, we can order it later."

"No. You." Chanyeol smirks while he turn his wheel chair towards his direction.

"Wh-What do you mean?" Baekhyun steps back.

Chanyeol smiles, "You heard me, Mr. Byun." And with that, Chanyeol pulls Baekhyun hand and make the shorter sit on his lap.

"Ya! Ya!" Baekhyun tries to get off but Chanyeol's hand that circled on his waist tighten up.

Chanyeol crashes his lips against Baekhyun's. Baekhyun wants to pull out because the kiss was harsh and sloppy, and Baekhyun is not in the mood for that. But as Chanyeol slowing down the kiss, and change the rhythm into slow and gentle, finally Baekhyun replies his kiss and deepen the kiss by placing his hands on Chanyeol's shoulder.

"Ngh.." Baekhyun release an accidental moan once Chanyeol bites his lower lip, making the taller feels something growing down there.

But then, suddenly the door opened, releasing Kim Jongdae with a shocked expression. But when he caught Baekhyun stands up abruptly and clean the invisible dust on his pants, he quickly smirks.