At home to hogworts

I'm sitting in my room and reading a book I was very into beasts " (y/m/n):(y/n) you have a letter". "(y/n):coming mom" I run down into the living room were I find mom and dad sitting on the couches"(y/d/n):hi sweetie come sit down "(y/n) :sure why did you call me down"(y/m/n):you got a letter here" *hands you the letter* on the letter it has a big H on the back *reads letter out loud*
Ms (l/n)
'we are pleased to inform you that you have a place at hog warts school of witchcraft and wizardry. Please find enclosed a list of all necessary books and equipment
Term begins on 1 September. We await your owl by no later than 31 July

Yours sincerely
Minerva McGonagall
Deputy headmistress

"(y/n)*is jumping up and down*i got accepted into Hogwarts " "(y/m&d/n: we are so proud of you (y/n)" "(y/m/n) were gonna go to diagonal ally and buy you supplies like a wand caldron and books and your animal of course" (y/n) does that mean I can take my magical  suitcase with me " (y/f/n) I'm sorry sweetie some of  the animals you have in that suit case can be dangerous "  "(y/n): aw but dad there gonna miss  me and i them plus who's gonna take care off them when I'm gone " (y/f/n):*sighs* fine but don't get into any trouble then"(y/n):*hugs* thank you dad " "(y/f/n):no problem sweetie " (y/n): oh and can i get a barn owl i really love them and when are we going to diagonally "(y/m/n) tomorrow sweetie and  yes of course you can " (y/n) I'm excited think thank you dad "

(here's a picture of the owl she got )-----time skip at the train cos I can -----*looks for a compartment finds one with a girl with blond hair and another that looks around her age**knocks on the compartment door*"(y/n) excuse me do you mind if I...

-----time skip at the train cos I can -----
*looks for a compartment finds one with a girl with blond hair and another that looks around her age*
*knocks on the compartment door*"(y/n) excuse me do you mind if I sit here everywhere else is full "Manon: no come in" (y/n) thank you *sits down* *takes up fantastic beast and were to find them* *blond girl reads book*Manon skips page of book wile sister reads along* *pet owl hoots * *whispers Rowlet shush she's reading* *Manon looks up and pets own owl * "sister of Manon: Manon ,what house do you want to be in? I hope I'm in your house" "Manon Slytherin you?*looks at you* *you look up *um Ravenclaw or slytherin *you begin to read again* "Manon: with the Ravens huh? And you sis" "sister also Slytherin...or Hufflepuff * "bleach blond boy comes in the compartment *Manon looks up* Manon: hi Draco" "Draco hi Manon"*draco sits down beside you* "Manon: how are you Draco " "Draco :good we'll unless right about now there's this girl named pansy and yea" "pansy Parkinson's? I heard she's a really idiot " *draco looks at you * "Draco: who's her as yea pansy is aiding plus she's pansying me " "Manon: don't now didn't get  to catch her name" "Draco: did you ask her house she wants to be in " "Manon : you cold ask he your self she's right beside you .but if you don't  Ravenclaw " "Draco : heh a smart one um Manon what house do you want to be in" "Manon: of course I want to be in Slytherin just like you " "Draco: good .what are you even reading *looks at you *" (y/n):hm oh me fantastic beast and were to find them why do you ask "Draco:oh just curious " "(y/n):I believe we're son going be there soon I'm going to it on my robes be right back" *come back *"Draco: that was quick " "(y/n):heh you can say that yourself " *trains stops * "(y/n):let's go to Hogwarts " *walks towards hagrid* "hagrid: oh hello there (y/n) are ya exited for first year at Hogwarts" "(y/n):yes I'm so existed oh we're are my manners Hagrid this is Manon Annie and Draco,Manon Annie and Draco this is Hagrid""hagrid: good to meet ya""Draco: hello I'm Malfoy you already now my first name thx to star""Manon: nice to meet you" "Annie: hi" "(y/n):we better get into a boat " "Manon: yes your right"*gets in boat*"(y/n):off to Hogwarts "