Sorting to first day

*everyone gets out of boat * "Hagrid:here are the first years professor" "mcgonagall:ok il take it from here hagrid thank you welcome to hogwarts In a few moments you will pass trough these doors and join your class mates.you will go into the dining room (I don't now at this point XD) were you will go into the dining room were you will be pleased into your houses witch are Griffindor,Slytherin,Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff your houses will be your home.after the sorting you have dinner and you join the head boy from your house towards the common room the sorting ceremony will start soon.*mcgonagall goes trough the doors* "Draco:so it is true what they said on the train the famous Harry Potter has come to Hogwarts you will son learn that some families are better than others *he says looking at me and Manon*i can help you there I'm draco,draco malfoy *draco takes out hand**Ron snickers at his name *think my name is funny do you no need to ask your red hair a hand me down robe you must be a weasly " "harry: i think i can figure that out my self thanks"*McGonagall comes out *"McGonagall: they are ready for you follow me "*everyone follows *"mcgonagall: ill say your name and you'll come up and the sorting hat will sort you""berg Hannah""sorting hat :HUFFLEPUFF!!""mcgonagal :dark dragon Manon" "sorting hat: hm cunning smart brave and kind a hard one but i think i now just were to put you SLYTHERIN!! "*Manon walks to the Slytherin table*mc gonagal :aqua tiony""sorting hat :RAVENCLAW!!! " McGonagall dark dragon Annie ""sorting hat:your smart kind brave and gunning like your sister but also different i think HUFFLEPUFF!!! ""McGonagall :Malfoy draco"*the hat nearly get put on his head before it screams*"sorting hat: SLYTHERIN" "McGonagall:(l/n) (y/n)""sorting hat:eger to learn kind also gunning and brave hm were to put you were to put you i think SLYTHERIN" "McGonagall:potter harry"*many whispers began around the room *"sorting hat:this is the hardest one til now hm you will fit good in slytherin"*hary wispes not slytherin not slytherin*"sorting hat:are you sure slytherin wold be great give you fame *harry wiapers not slytherin agen*"sorting hat:you sure then it better be...  GRIFINGDOR!!!" "mcgonagall:weasly ronald""sorting hat :a weasly i now just were to put you GRIFINGDOR""mcgonagal:granger hermione""sorting hat:GRIFFINGDOR.