Chapter 30

Michael's POV

I woke up and Sarah wasn't by my side anymore but I did smell something delicious. I put on my boxers and walked downstairs to my baby cooking breakfast. " morning baby." "morning daddy how was your sleep." " good baby I am willing to sleep by your side everyday of my life baby
You make me feel loved and I love that so today I'm taking you out and I am gonna buy you any and everything you want how does that sounds baby?" " good baby but I don't want you to spend too much money on me baby." " baby I got you. Look I'm filthy rich and if I want to spoil your suga eating ass I will." " but Mi-" " no buts unless it's that ass I'm grabbing later."

And with that she didn't say nothing else about it. I sat down at the table and her cell phone began to ring. " hello? Oh hi mom what cha doing? You and dad not coming back home......wait a minute that means that I have to pay the bills while y'all live down there?????!?!??.......thats some shady shit right there you know what fuck both of you and nevmyselfphone again!!!!!!" She yelled thru the phone and slammed it on the counter.

" baby are you okay???" " I'm fine Michael its just that they suppose to be going on vacation but it's turns out that they are living down in Florida for the rest of their natural black lives and already sat up everything. They put the house in my name and now I have to pay the bills all by myself." " you know what baby how about I come and live with you so I can help pay the bills. Then you won't have to worry about anything but me making unforgettable love to you everyday all day." I said sexually. She smiled and hugged me then gave me a passionate kiss.

Damn this girl is such a turn on. LORD GIVE ME STRENGTH😩😩😩😩 " Michael I love you sooo much I just don't know what I will do without you baby." " baby you and I both know once I give this dick you can never get rid of me, I'm you medicine ready to cure you in every way I can think off but baby lets get finished and head out to the mall so I can spoil you." I said and she nodded her head. We ate our food and took separate showers because I didn't want to lose all my energy I had today for her and got dressed.

She worn a dress and I worn my original and we left to the mall.

Yayyyyyyyy😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😊😊😊