Prologue

As I was talking with my friend on a call while leaning on my car.I heard a screaming sound.When I looked around, I saw a girl got hit by a car and fell down.I dropped my phone and ran towards her.She was bleeding a lot and her eyes were closed...Tears welled up in my eyes.I bend down ... Immediately I checked her pulse and I could still feel her pulse.

"Advika" I yelled to bring her back to conscious but she didn't give any response to me..I quickly carried her and brought her to my car.At the same time, an ambulance arrived.So instead of bringing her in my car, the ambulance will be much better.I placed her on the stretcher and also got in the ambulance.All the way to the hospital, I was calling her name to make her back to conscious but she didn't even open her eyes.

We reached the hospital, and the nurse brought her to the emergency ward.I was in a depression state.Looking at her in this position is my worst nightmare.I was crying looking at the ward.Every second I pray for her.Then, one nurse came out of the ward.

Nurse:Excuse me sir..We need to have an operation for the patient.We really need permission from her parents or guardian.Who are you to her?

Me:How is she?Is it serious?Is she's alright? (I started to bomb her with questions)

Nurse:I guess,it's complicated to say about her condition, sir.

Me:Pls safe her.Pls do something.I agree with this operation.I'm her brother

Hey readers,

This is my second book.As I said I had published this book on our Rockstar's birthday.It's already 12 o'clock here, at Malaysia.Wishing Anirudh an amazing birthday.May God bless him.Keep rocking with your songs always.Most importantly "NEVER EVER GIVE UP"..

Back to the story...

How is the prologue?As it was just a prologue, I did it short.I hope it was not boring.I will try my level best to make this story more interesting.

I will update about the cast in the next part.Don't worry, I will update again today.Until then, wait for my update and enjoy celebrating our Rockstar's birthday...

And, keep supporting me as always.Hope you are eagerly waiting to know the next chapter..

Love you all.....