11 - "Do you LOVE him?"

"Why didn't you tell me about the whereabouts of Niao Yeying, Yanse?" the young Prime Minister asked the little servant of the palace "You even dare to lie to me when I asked you about the matter" he continued in anger. The little parrot pouted in front at the much older man and never take a glance because he was so scared when Juxing Shu is angry.

Shu noticed his little parrots behavior for not giving him a glance, not even once. He sighed defeatedly then sits near with the smaller boy "I am sorry. When I hear that you also help Niao Yeying for getting away in the palace. I thought you would also wanted to run away with him" he said in a calm voice. He might be a man, a prime minister and it must be funny that this prime minister fell in love with this servant, a boy, a very talkative boy. The young servant that he took inside of the palace, to serve the Emperor and to serve him too, to love him.

He felt a warm hand touches his cheek then look up where Yanse gives him a warm smile then slowly crawled to his lap to take a sit and Shu immediately warp his strong long arms at the small body of his lover, it was perfectly fit for the smaller boy. "Forgive me if I didn't tell you and I am sorry that I worried you. But I know, you were always being faithful to our Emperor if I told you, you will certainly tell him and I can't tell a word because I made a promise to a friend" the smaller boy explained softly and nuzzled at his lover's neck. "I don't want to run away either because I have something in here that makes me stay and that's you, Shu" the little parrot with a little blush on his face confessed which Shu smirked of his small lover's words then he suddenly kissed Yanse's pinkish cheek "You always be my weakness and my strength. I can't wait to devour you when you are already at the right of age" his bluntness makes Yanse more getting red and giggle while savoring their small time together, hidden by the eyes of the people in the palace. Also, at this moment, they're hoping that everything will be fine and certainly, not a problem may come between their friends, the Emperor and His Nightingale.

"Father. You can't just kidnap me away from my Lover, your Emperor" Yeying complaint towards his father while both are now on his father's fishing boat and somewhere at the middle of nowhere in the ocean but somewhat, the waters sent a calmness and peaceful waves when his father snorted and halted to make his boat stop. "Of course, I can kidnap you because you are my only child, Yeying" his Father retorted in anger but he can't be angry with his beautiful child for the whole day. The old man wanted to know the truth and explanations about the current situation between his son and the Emperor.

A while ago before Niao Da kidnap his son. The Emperor, Da Guang while embracing his lover inside of their royal chamber, he remembered that he made a promise to Niao Da when he found his son, He will bring Niao Yeying home to his father and so, He did. He wanted to bring Yeying home before He will have announced about Yeying's return and a great news for his court ministers that concerns about finding a suitable bride for him. Of course, he must firstly ask of Niao Da's blessings if ever the old man give it to Him but it turns out, the father quickly kidnap his son not before He step inside of their humble home. The Emperor wanted to snatch away his lover but when he saw Yeying's beautiful blue eyes stares at him, telling him to leave them both and he obliged but he can't help himself to worry, he already has Niao Yeying and he'll will be damned when someone took His Nightingale away from him once again.

However, the Emperor calms down when His most trusted Prime Minister assured him "Do not worry, You're Majesty. Everything will be fine. Lao Niao Da won't take Niao Yeying's happiness away from him" and the little parrot who actually wanted to come with them, agrees "Yes! The old man must be so worried and misses his son" then the only Lady of the group said "Give them time, You're Majesty. It's just little a problem that they needed to talk about" then Huangse offered them to sit on some benches just outside of the small bamboo house and so, they wait for the Father and Son's return.