9: I love You too

It was like they were suspended in air. She looked down and nothing seemed to be there to catch them when they land. She started breathing heavily. A crowd gathered to watch them fall. The air was passing by them fast, this is probably gonna hurt. She wasn't paying attention. She was praying in her head, saying her final goodbyes, telling everyone she loves, that she loves them. Suddenly Axel's arm wrapped around her waist pulling her closer. She shut her eyes shut tight. Suddenly she couldn't feel the air rushing past her anymore. Did she die? Is she still alive? She didn't finish her goodbyes yet. 

"Open your eyes." Axel said. She opened them, she regretted it when she looked down. She started screaming. Below her was another 3 stories of building. Everything seemed to be coming clearer to her. Axel had rescued her. She looked up at him. He slowly pulled up and set her in the patients room. Lija took his hand and pulled him up in. His hand was all bloody, and a lot of the skin came off when he caught the window seal. She gasped.

"Sit down!!" She said. She rushed over to the door, closing it then locking it. She put a chair under the knob just in case. Axel laid on the hospitals bed. Lija went through the drawers of the hospitals room. She found a rag, some peroxide, and a bucket. She filled the bucket with water. She went over to Axel with the stuff. She dipped the rag in the water and cleaned his hand off. The bucket slowly turned red. She poured a little peroxide on his hand. He cringed, groaning and tightening his grip on the bed. She smeared the peroxide in his hand with the rag. She went to find bandage, when he caught her hand. She looked down at him. 

"Thank you for everything." He said slowly. He sounded tired. She bent down to his face. Looking deeply in his eyes.

"I'll do anything for you." She said. He leaned in for a kiss, but she hugged him. He seemed surprised but he melt into the hug and hugged her back. She let go and went to find bandage. Once she had found the bandage and went over to him, he had fallen asleep. She wrapped his hand up and laid next to him in the hospitals bed. He wrapped his arm around her. She turned on the TV watching the news. 

"There are two wanted convicts. We found the fingerprints of Lija Clark on the gun used to kill Rodrick O'Hare. We have reason to believe Axel Moretti had helped Lija Clark kill Rodrick O'Hare. Now this isn't the first time we have heard about Axel Moretti, remember everyone? He killed this poor innocent 2 year old girl name Isabella Reson." Lija gasped. She slapped Axel as the 2 year olds picture showed up on the screen. Axel woke with a start.

"You killed a poor innocent little girl?" Lija was breathing heavily. Axel tried to calm her down by stroking her hair.

"It was a huge misunderstanding with the courts! I was framed! But they never found the real killer and I got the sentence." He said, he looked like he meant it too.

"You promise on your own soul?!" She had tears in her eyes.

"I promise!" He took her into a hug. Then they started kissing. They were living for now. Axel's hands went everywhere on her body. She sighed and pulled away. 

"I can't." She hung her head.

"What do you mean?" He looked worried.

"I'm not gonna do 'that' until I'm married." He nodded at her words. Then he continued kissing her. 

"We aren't safe here. We have to get going." She said.

"I love you." He said.

"I love you too." She said.