C14 - Chances on guys

Gym - Tuesday

The usual day of horrible girl sweat and other girls smelling like they haven't took a shower in weeks- also known as me.

Dear, Journal

Yes, I know what you really want to hear about. My kind of on and off boyfriend Ross... Well, I have no idea what to tell you because I felt absolutely nothing when I kissed him. (God, why did I kiss him?) I'm the dumbest feminist ever ...

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* . *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Just another sign of the universe telling me that I and Ross shouldn't be together. He's a bad boy, and I behave.

But aside from the stupid bad boy stereotype, we all know when we deserve more. When the stars should grant us what we love every once in a while instead of what we don't.

So there's your new information. OK, OK! Fine, stop grilling me! It was perfect!!! But you know how important it is for me to NOT get involved -- Well really, you don't care -- but I do. My mom saw me as a whore; well I'm not. I know. Basically, it's going to happen but I'm better than falling for a guy that only likes a girl for her boobs.

You are what you allow.
And if Ross' mom suspects that we are dating, I'm going to be in more trouble than I might've been on Report card pick up day where his mom through a full on bitch-gasket.

Love, Maia

Dear, Journal

It's been a while since I wrote what I'd been feeling. To be honest I even felt embarrassed to write what's been going on in my own journal. But I've decided. Well my mom still grounded me for punching me in the nose. (She's dumb as hell) mainly for my bad grades though, and accusing Maia for giving me drugs. Well I never told you what went down with me in the past with my English teacher. That's a big part on why I try to be a player with other girls...Trying to get past the fact that I did it with someone as old as my mom.

It was the last day of school when she took me on a field trip to the museum individually (I wasn't sure why) and she wasn't as old- "looking" as you might be picturing her. Just was beautiful. Big boobs, big ass, big everything; after the field trip I told her could I help her take her things upstairs (She brought all these gigots' and gadgets) and I ended up taking her clothes off.

Unfortunately, we hooked up days into the summer and ever since then we had sex. But then we finally got caught as my dad paid Ms. Gilbert and my teacher, to never speak of it, but was disappointed in me years on.

-Ross

After Gym On The Soccer Field

The most awkward part of the days of Gym class... Showering with your fellow peers; this is why I shower at the very end of the girl's locker room. Hearing the girls snickering and everything is just disturbing. But as for Nina and Allie they we're all open with showing themselves, which me- personally freaked me out. And just imagine. If I can't handle my own species being naked in front of me how can I handle Ross being in the same room with me alone?

"Maia, come on!" Nina said from the middle of the locker room showers, with Allie. I gave them the brow and gave them a nodding head signal that said 'bitches shut up' and Allie gave me the signal with the talking mouth. I still haven't told them about Ross and I, which was weird. Considering I tell them everything.

Telling them everything; also looking up Away From Their "Girl Parts"

"I'm going to kill you!" Allie said while flinging the soap around, luckily not hitting me in the eyes. As I scrubbed under I told Allie that it was all nothing. My eyes we're constantly looking aside from my friends bodies.