17:《Aww》

Nikki P.O.V

It's been a week.A very long week that I haven't seen Seth.

I miss him annoying me!I miss him calling me shorty!I miss everything about him.

As for John I have to say he has really improved.Thise whole week there's not one thing that he said to be that was hurtful.

He has been giving me his full attention and taking me to dinners.

He really took what I said seriously.

And I have to say he really did improve.

Today is the rematch.

But crazy enough there's a part of me that wants Cena to win and there's a part of me that wants Seth to win.

I face palmed myself.

I'm such a joke.

I put Seth through all that pain and now I am actually forgiving John?

John:I'm just going to get a few things from the office.I will be back.

He says and kisses my forehead.

Nikki:Okay.

I smile.

Minutes after John left there's a knock on the door.

I get up and open the door.

Nikki:Seth?

I felt as if a bombshell had dropped inside me because I just wanted to hug him.

Seth:Hey there shorty.

He says weakly smiling.

Nikki:Come in.

I say as I close the door and he sits on the bed.

I soon join him,I can smell his manly colonge.

Damn.

Nikki:So watsup?

Seth:You Nikki.

Nikki:Me?

Seth:Yes you.

He says smiling at me.

Ahh that got me right in my heart.

Seth:I just wanted to let you know this in case I loose the rematch too.

I smile warmly and nod.

It's been a while since I've heard his voice.

Seth:Ouu okay,let me begin.Let me tell you a story?

He says as he gets that idea with a cute smile.

Nikki:Okay.

I say laughing.

Seth:So once upon a time there was a beautiful princess named Nicole.

Awww I'm going to start crying.

Seth:She was the most beautiful in all the land.All the knights would talk about her all the time but sadly he was taken by a rude prince.He would never treat her right,always doing and saying things hurtful to her.The princess wondered when was she ever going to get married until one day she bumped into someone.
It was Sir Rollins of WWE.

I laughed so loud and he smiled at me.

Seth:Now he always loved to tease her and call her names,always trying to make her laugh and smile.Because to him the was nothing more beautiful than her smile.

Oh my gosh.I'm crying.

Seth takes his thumb and wipes my tears away.

Seth:But the reason why he did all those things was because he didn't know how to act around such a beautiful princess,eventually the knight started to fall for the Princess.

He paused for a second.

Seth:All the knights told him to tell the Princess how he felt.But the knight waited and it was too late.The prince had got the Princess back but the would be another race to win.Which means the Prince could have her back forever or the knight would get the-

He looked down at the floor and blushed.

Seth:He could get the girl of his dreams.But if he loses once again,he doesn't know what he is going to do.But that's why he has to do this now because it could be the last time he is going to see that princess.

Nikki:Do what?

I asked smiling.

Seth:This.

Seth stepped closer until there was no space between us,gently gripping my neck and crashing our lips together.

His kiss was slow but it was passionate and I never wanted to pull away.

But we had to because of a stupid thing called oxygen.

We rested our foreheads against each others.

I wouldn't dare open my eyes because I felt as if my heart wad going to burst out of my chest.

Seth:I've got it  for you so bad shorty,you don't even know the half.

I'm lost for words.

Nikki:Just shut up and hug me!

I said jumping onto him.

He was startled but soon hugged back.

My legs were wrapped around his waist while he wrap wrapped his hands around my waist.

Seth:Don't cry princess.

I immediately started smiling and sniffling.

Nikki:Yeah I so prefer princess over shorty.

Seth:Oh but that name is not going anyway shorty.It's my special name for you.

He says while picking up with chin with his index fingers.

Seth:You're too beautiful shorty.I'm going to try and get you.

Nikki:I hope you do.

________________________________
Bishes!Give me your opinions!I know this was cheesy asf but who cares( >ο<).Another scene is coming up next,enjoy amigos...

~Chenally22