19.

Hello guysss!
Sorry i took so long to update. A new character in this chapter.

Tell me what you all think.

I need comments and votes too xx thanks for reading❤💕💖

I stopped updating because i was going through something rough but anywayyysss, here you go 😍

---

Eira saw a woman in front of her. A tall, beautiful slender arabic woman. Her hijab was put on perfectly and her clothes covered her body modestly, yet there was something sensual about the woman.

She had her eyebrows raised and mouth in a firm line. Her eyes were judgy and yet full of curiosity.

She studied Eira for a second before speaking.

"Masaa' al-khayr, 'ayn Faris?" The woman asked where Faris was in arabic. Eira frowned but didn't let it show that much.

Instead, she greeted the woman back.

"Salam, who are you?" She questioned. The girl smirked, looking at Eira from the top.

She was dressed in a kurta. And from the looks of it, the girl was not impressed at all. She made a low sound in her throat and then spoke.

"So the rumours were right eh? Faris got himself a pretty Pakistani." Her voice was straight up taunting.

"How about you tell me who you are?" Eira asked; a little rudely this time.

The woman smirked yet again.

"Call Faris, 'innah yaerafni, that means-how do you say that in English-erm.." She struggled to find the right words but Eira had already understood what she said. Faris knew her.

"He knows you? What's your name?" Eira asked. It was a little confusing to her, there had never been a woman at the door for Faris. Eira wasn't worried, just surprised.

"Zaynab," The girl responded.

"Alright, take a seat, I'll go call him."

Eira walked towards the study room where Faris had been sitting for a long time, papers sprawled all over the table, a laptop and a frustrated
Faris.

She walked inside the room. "Hey.." She greeted and Faris looked up. His gaze tired.

She sat on the edge of the study table, looking at his tired face. He worked way too hard sometimed. Eira leaned down at him, kissing his cheek softly trying to help him relax.

"There's a girl asking for you

"There's a girl asking for you." She came straight to the point after the kiss. Faris' affectionate face turned into a frown.

"A girl?"

"Yeah, told me her name was Zaynab." Realisation hit his face as he heard her name.

His face was evident with shock. Who was this chick again? Eira, thought.