Guess

Chapter 11

Emily

Once we got there.

"So what would u like Em" he asked.

"Um i will just have a caesar salad" i said.

"What can i get you two" the waiter asked.

"A Caesar salad and a burger and fries" James said. I missed his smile.

"Okay any drinks" the waiter asked.

"I will have a beer" he said.

"I will have root beer" i said.

"Okay i will be back with ur food shortly" the waiter said then left.

"So tell me about yourself" i said.

"Whats there to tell" he asked.

"C'mon secrets family anything" i said.

"Only on one condition" he said.

"Whats that" i asked.

"I get to kiss you" he said. Oh.My.Gosh. Need the info need info.

"Fine" i say.

"Ask away" he says.

"Tell me names of older girlfriends" i ask.

"Riley, Grace, and Danielle" he said.

"Riley's such a nice name" i say.

"Ya i thought so to now i despise it" he said.

"Why" i ask.

"She kissed the guy i was trying to save her from i saw it in my vision" he said.

"Well maybe she was tied to a chair and didn't wanna get hurt and tried to get away ever think of that" i ask.

"Um thats a detailed guess" he said.

"Uh um uh fine i will tell you" i say.

"What" he asks.

"Sophie a friend of Riley's Riley told Sophie that Riley was tied to a chair and that she didn't wanna kiss that freak" i say.

"Oh my god really gosh im so stupid gosh i can't believe i broke up with her" he said.

"Me either bye" i say grabbing my stuff and leaving.

James

Oh.my.gosh. what just happened i can't believe i broke up with Riley. She'd never forgive me. Ugh i hate myself for it i wish i had a time machine and fix my stupid mistake. And why was Emily so mad when she told me what happened. Emily? hmmm. Riley? i'm so so confused what do i do i don't know what to do uhh think think think. Seth he will no what to do he's smart. Omg i just realized something those nights she was screaming in her sleep she must have been so hurt.

------Vision-----

"Knew task u have to let me kiss me or i slap u 40 times" Paul said.

"No no um uh uh i um" Riley said scared.

"Get on that chair" Paul said.

-----Vision Ends-----

He threatened her. Aw man shes going to hate me. What do i do i feel so stupid. I walked to Seth's room.

*Knock Knock*

"Come in" said Seth. Then i walked in

"Uh hi man can we talk" i ask.

"Make it quick" he said then crossed his arms.

"Umm okay so..." i told him everything that happened with me and Emily.

"About time u open ur eyes to see that She would never do that don't u ever think" he said mad.

"Look i feel terrible i don't know what to do okay i need ur help" i said.

"Sorry i can't help u" he said.

"Why" i ask.

"Because you don't deserve her you should've known she would never do that" Seth said.

"I um i uh i feel terrible really maybe she could at least be friends with me" i said.

"I can't help you. you have to figure it out on your own bye" he said opening the door getting me to leave. then i left. I thought for sure he would help. I guess not. I have to figure it out myself? were do i begin i need a plan.

Emily

When i left i followed him he went in Seth's room i heard the hole conversation. Then went back to my room. Seth is so nice how he stuck up for me. He's right James should've known i wouldn't have done that. i have no clue what to do but go back to being me i didn't straighten my hair i left it. Grabbed my stuff and went to my real room. i guess all i can say is its time to make a.....

😊 .Guess. 😊

__________________________ i can really use some ideas hope u like my story:)