~Part 1~

Tyler took a good look at the building standing in front of him. It was pretty old, and it looked like it hasn't been used in years.

"This is where Lui wanted to meet?" -He questioned in his mind while walking closer to the building, inspecting it.

Tyler couldn't really explain it, even to himself, but he had a sort of bad feeling about this whole situation.

"Why would he wanna meet in this kind of dump?" -He pondered as he sneaked inside using the back door.

He understood that they needed to meet at a secluded and secret place, but this place seemed too sketchy.

Tyler stopped in his tracks and shook his head, chuckling.

"Why am I sneaking around? It's just gonna be me and Lui." -He thought.

He stood up straight and walked around the building like a lost puppy. Lui told him they were to meet in this building, but he never specified exactly where in the building.

"God damn it, I don't have time for this." -An agitated Tyler muttered as he looked around the building once more.

Suddenly, he heard the faint sound of voices coming from the room closest to him.

Confused, he got closer to the door and was about to eavesdrop, when the door opened and someone pulled him into the room.

~~~

Some Time Earlier

Evan wondered into the building he was instructed to investigate.

Since he was the head officer of the department and refused to sit around in a chair all day and do nothing, he's currently placed in the second highest position in the LAPD, therefore he carried out most of the instructed tasks alone.

As he entered the building, he pulled out his pistol and quietly and cautiously walked around.

As he got to the center of the building, he heard a gun shot emmit from a room about a few feet away from him.

He immediately turned around and went to investigate. He stood in front of the door and stood in front of it for a few seconds, before slamming the door open and barging in.

He yelled "Police!" and was expected to be greeted with some drug dealers or something.

Instead, he was met with a smirking man in a suit.

"Hello, Officer Evan."

~~~

Some Time Later

The door closed shut as the man pulled Tyler in. The second he let go of him, he tumbled to the ground and groaned in pain.

"What the fuck..." -He muttered.

He looked up to see two people. The guy who pulled him in, who was dressed in a suit, and another guy dressed in casual leaning against a wall, looking down at him in annoyance.

"Nice of you to finally join us Tyler." -The man in the suit said.

"Who are you? And how the fuck do you know me?" -Tyler asked.