On my way

Jughead's POV
This was it, he had to leave. With no where to go he angrily packed his bag, throwing in old posters and t-shirts mumbling things like; "Why've they gotta shut it down?" And "do they even care about people like me?"

Y/N's POV
This was it, the very last moments in the place that she'd called home ever since she moved here a couple years ago. She walked up to the empty entrance of the twilight drive in, marvelling at its luxurious sign.
Sadness threatened to overtake her, and tears fought with her to flow freely from her eyes. But she stood tall taking in the old, broken down drive-in cinema that she'd learned to love from her very first day in the small town she called home.

She didn't have much in her life, her mother died/left when she was younger (her father never told her what really happened, he was always too drunk or high to); her father abused her in any way thinkable. When she was younger her mother would too. She has scars, bruises, broken bones, you name it she's probably got it. But that's not all. Sometimes when her father gets lonely... he ties her up and... no... it's too hard to think about.

She shakes off the thought and goes back to the drive in. After a while of
admiring and wondering around she heard a sound behind her. Quickly spinning around to see what the noise was. A tall figure emerges from the cinema booth with a large backpack with things spilling out of the pockets and posters sticking out of the sides.

The figure turns around to reveal an unmistakable grey crown beenie, covering wavy raven hair that slightly curled over it. His greenish-blue eyes shining in the sun. This was the boy known throughout riverdale as Jughead jones the third, this was the boy that she had fallen in love with after a year or so of observing.

She stood rooted to the spot. Please don't see me, please don't see me. She pleaded silently. As he made his way out of the cinema booth.

Jughead's POV
Holding the can of spray paint in his hand he made his way to the side of the booth. The memories it contained poking holes into his heart as he makes his way around to the side of it.

His last mark on this house of memories (who ever gets that is amazing) he could no longer call home

Y/Ns POV
'Jughead jones woz here' the spray paint stood out on the beige building like a work of art in a world of empty canvases. She studied the writing on the crumbling wall. Why've they gotta take it away? This is the best place I've got. She thought in the serine silence that filled the air of the drive in.
"Why're you here?" A male voice says from behind her.

She jumps and quickly turns around to see the one and only jughead jones himself. There. Looking at her? This can't be real?!
Quickly snapping back to reality, she stumbles over her words and ends up stuttering "I... uh... I just... I wanted to say goodbye... I have a lot of memories in this place"

Jughead's POV
The y/e/c eyed girl stumbled over her words, her y/h/c hair covering one of her gleaming eyes as she searched for what to say next. Before she could speak again I cut her off "who are you? I don't think I've ever seen you around before" I stated. She tensed up a look of hurt flashing across her face. "I'm... urm... y/n, y/n l/n" she murmured looking down. I've heard that name before. I searched her face for some form of familiarity, but found nothing, no hint of any memory of ever seeing or meeting her.