I Totally Didn't Search For Creative Titles on Google

Heyo.

I was tagged by IOnlyLoveHoodie

Enjoy the following trivial facts about me (EVEN THOUGH THEY'RE IN MY PROFILE DESCRIPTION WITH BAD GRAMMAR BECAUSE I TRIED TO CRAM IT ALL IN. AND I MEAN REALLY SHORTENED WORDS AND NO SPACES BEFORE FULLSTOPS).

SO LET'S GET MC'CRACKIN!

NUMBER 1!- I'M A GIRL IN A WORLD IN WHICH MY ONLY JOB IS TO MARRY RICH- MY FATHER HAS NO SONS SO I'M THE ONE WHO HAS TO SOCIAL CLIMB FOR ONE--

Okay. Serious though- I must stop waffling...

1. My Zodiac Sign is Aries. RAMS!

2. I love all animals but bears are one of my favorites! Especially grizzlies. They have great sight, great sense of smell, great hearing and great taste. They eat salmon and berries and etc. AND THEY ARE TOO COOL SO THE ZOOS FIND IT HARD TO CATCH THEM! But as a highly realistic pet, I would go for cat. But I do like both cats and dogs. Oh and turtles!
STORY TIME!
My grandma in Spain had a turtle which she kept in her flat in Madrid called Flora (methinks). She kept her in this concrete/cement room in which she also had her garden and plants. My grandma would water Flora with the hose too. Now, my grandma loves to travel and last year, she forgot to ask the neighbours to look after the turtle. And before she left, she also forgot to water the turtle and check on it and stuff. SO WHEN SHE CAME BACK SHE FOUND OUT IT DIED! And this isn't the only pet she and our grandpa have killed.. RIP Pedro the canary. And all the other canaries they unknowingly killed or just died off due to short life span.
MUST STOP RAMBLING
**Edit!!** Turns out that was the OTHER TURTLE
**10/4/19**

3. I love candy
(**Edit** Just looked back at this and soz but cringe. Bzzt sweets.. If you wanna know just ask lolol **10/4/19**) . Like who the hell wouldn't?! Okay I can name a few people but like I have a very extreme issue with candy (**stop**). And due to my family, we don't buy candy (**agh**) very often. So guess what I do when we don't have candy (**cri**) at home? I eat spoonfuls of brown sugar of course! But I on the other hand, do sneak to a store occasionally with my friend (s) to get some candy (**I want the ground to swallow me**) when I save enough money (from picking coins off the ground). Yeah my family doesn't do allowances or pocket money or occasion money. WHYY?!
**Nothing wrong with saying candy. I use it sometimes. But if you wanna know my explanation on the change why now just ask T-T **

4. I also like sweet deserts. Any type although I do prefer frozen treats more. Some deserts I like: mochi, halo halo, leche flan, tres con leche cake, sweer hopia, pastillas de leche, baklava, turkish delight, sweet bean buns and etc.
** Still do**

5. CREEPYPASTA! I love Creepypasta. OFF WITH THE MARY GARY SUES!
** uhmm stahp**

6. I like the number four for some reason. I just like it okay.
**aye**

7. Sorry. Baskin Robbins over Ben & Jerry's.
** Still can't decide**

8. WELCOME TO THE RICE FIELDS!
**muthafu! --**

9. I have an orthodontist  appointment tomorrow so I have to leave Science early. Today is Monday the 17th of April 2017.
** I have zero recollection of that now lolol**

10. I have 3 siblings. 1 older sister who is older by 3 years; 1 younger brother who is younger by 1 year; and 1 younger sister who is younger by 3 years. I have loads of relatives and one of my cousins live with me though my mum tells me to consider her as a sister. She is younger than me by 7 years.

11. I tend to procrastinate quite frequently. For example, right now, when I should be factoring quadratics right now.
** wow I can't believe I already did that then and then I have to do it now**

12. I tend to also frequently lose and forget things. Like my glasses, my homework, my equipment, my swimming suit (yeah I do swimming every Thursday), my school shoes and my school bag -every morning- and etc etc.
**lolol I don't swim anymore and the school I go to now has no proper school uniform soo. But my glasses and hw are still missing..**

13. I haven't eaten dinner.
**Right now too lolol**

If you have made it this far thank you.

LE 15 PEOPLE WHO WILL BE TAGGED:

madridisimo

BloomBro

heyitsbloom

kawaiinessmaximum

xCrypticc

hectorbaellerin-

pixelated101

emo_otaku_child

EvilYandereMistress

LOLSomeoneActually

Sarcastic_Simmer

Angel_neko_love

CYANIDEPURIFIED

jayjaylover

PrettyLittlePhyco

AND THAT'S IT!

If you don't wanna do it I'm not forcing you.
*whispers*
Pay no heed to the 2nd rule.
I mean..
THIS IS THE FUDGIN INTERNET FOR GOODNESS SAKE!
**true but stop yelling**
But anyways. If you DO want to do it and I didn't tag you- sorry- then by all means, go ahead!

Okie
Sorry
Thank you
Byee

**For future ref,
** is the edit from future me
**10/4/19
**I was originally thinking of unpublishing this but I'll see