5:"Whats wrong sweetheart? Broken heart?"

Song: Boy Meets Evil

Artist: BTS

Cover By: Smyang Piano (Music Box Edition)

-

As the young boy, accompanied by Greed and Lust, rang the door bell to his-now old-home, the young servant of the other side answered.

"Jeon Jungkook's residence. He isn't ho-"

"Lisa its me, let me in." The young boy interrupts.

"Oh, Master, yes, i'll let you in!" The gate opens quickly and the boys rush inside.

The young one is greeted by his maid at the door of his house.

"Master, where were you, and oh my! Look at these vomit stains, i thought your promised me you wouldn't binge again..."

"Well i lied."

"Whose this?" The maid asks, pointing to the older boys next to him.

"Oh, this is..." Jungkook stares at the boys, wandering whether to use their real names or not.

"I'm Jung Hoseok." Greed bows, not really caring about his name.

"And my name is...Kim Taehyung." Lust's smile turns fake as he bows, uncomfortable saying his real name.

"Lisa, i want you to pack all of my clothes. I'm leaving. You can have the house, sell it or live in it, i don't really care." Jungkook says, grabbing food off the shelves in his kitchen and packing them in a bag.

"Where are you going?" She asks, flustered by everything.

"Somewhere far, but all you need to know is that you'll never see me again."

The maid turns to Lust and Green who smiles devilishly.

"Is he going with you?" She asks, pointing to the older boys.

"Maybe. And if you want, you can come along too, just for the night, and we could have some fun. You'll forget all about it in the morning." Lust looks deeply into the maids eyes, seducing her with his smooth words.

"Lust, stop it!" Greed whisper-shouts to Lust who rolls his eyes.

"Fiiiine. Forget about it young lady." He says and waves his hand over the maids head and she reverts back to her normal self.

"I'm so confused, but i'll get your things Mr Jeon." She says, bowing before running off.

-

"Are you sure you want to leave the house to me? Where are you going? Are you going to be safe?"

"Lisa, stop asking questions, I need to go, there's no use for stopping me. I need to go." Gluttony snatches the bag out of the maids hand hastily and she flinches back by the sudden movement.

She stares at the young boy with fear in her eyes as she notices something change behind the wall of his dark eyes. Like a fire behind that icy gaze.

Jungkook walks through the door of his home, Lust and Greed following close behind, but before leaving the room, Taehyung turns his head and smirks at the young maiden.

"Taehyung, call me sometime." She says, seduced by his glare.

He turns completely around to face the girl and grabs hold of her chin and brings her face closer to his. He kisses her lips and then stares deep into her soul.

"Don't call me that." He says, letting go of her chin and her hands go straight to her chest.

"Owe...my...chest...it's like-ahh-really bad heart burn-oh my..." She grabs onto her clothing covering her heart and holds her hand there, trying to stop the pain as she slowly collapses to the floor.