Two-Bit Mathews Imagine

SO I DONT HAVE ANY  TWO IMAGINES??? I REFUSE TO SLEEP ON MY BOY

Third Person POV

Y/N walked up to the Curtis house, it was one of the hottest summers in history in Tulsa. The gang decided to drive to the country side to go swimming in the pond.

"C'mon guys, its hotter than hell out here!" Y/N whined as she watched all 7 of the guys hurry around the house.

Finally everyone was ready. Two-Bit had somehow gotten a large van for the gang. Darry drove and Dallas sat next to him. Steve and Soda sat in the trunk, literally. They crammed in and their heads popped out from behind the seats. Two-Bit and Y/N sat in the last row, Johnny and Pony in the middle. Steve and Soda refused to be separated, that's why they sat in the trunk.

Y/N threw her legs over Two's lap as they talked. Dallas bothered Darry while the two youngest greasers had fallen asleep on each other.

"Someone teach Two better pick up lines! He's dying back here!" Steve yelled and Soda laughed.

Two hit Steve the turned back to Y/N.

"I need new friends." Two-Bit sighed.

"I'm offended, I am a great friend." Y/N faked hurt.

"Well who said I wanted you to just be my friend?" Two smirked.

"Ooh, that was a good one." Soda said quietly to Steve.

"Well no one asked me to be more than friends." Y/N smirked back.

"Ooh, she flirtin' it up better than Two." Steve told Soda.

That's how the ride went. Two and Y/N flirting with Soda and Steve commenting on it. Pony and Johnny were knocked out cold. Dallas had a cigarette lit and his window rolled down.

"Finally! We're here!" Two cheered.

Johnny and Pony were awoken by Two-Bit crawling over the seat and accidentally falling on both of them. Once the whole gang was out of the van Y/N pulled off her shirt and shorts to reveal her bathing suit. She ran to the water and stood there, adjusting to the cool temperature.

Steve and Soda jumped off rocks and into the water, Darry was blowing up a floaty while Dallas leaned up against the van waiting for him. Two-Bit ran up behind Y/N and brought her underwater with him.

"Two! You dickhead, I didn't wanna go under yet!" Y/N yelled, her legs wrapped around Two's waist.

She clung to him because oh how short she was, Two could walk without his head being underwater still. He didn't mind. He liked having Y/N close to him, but it's not like he'd tell anyone that. He too tuff for that.

Two-Bit's face just held a grin that matched Y/N's, they didn't take their eyes off of each other.

"Aw hell, just kiss already!" Soda yelled before being dunked by Ponyboy.

Y/N listened to them, bringing her lips to Two-Bit's. It the greaser by surprise, but he didn't dare pull away.

"So how about I take you out sometime when we get home, doll?" Two asked Y/N when they finally pulled away.

"I'd like that." She smiled then pulled him underwater.

When they both bobbed back to the surface of the water, Dallas floated by with a beer in his hand.

"Everyone owes me $5, I called it that they'd get together today." Dallas smirked.

--

CAN WE TAKE A SECOND TO IMAGINE DALLAS ON A POOL FLOATY WITH A PAIR OF SUNGLASSES AND A STRAW HAT JUST FLOATING AROUND BECAUSE I LOVE THAT IDEA

THIS WAS SHORT SORRY DUDES