Chapter 41

U R MY STAR & I M UR SKY
Part 41:
All of them gathered at the restruant and planned for the other day,
Aliya: I wanna party!! Full goa style... Wild party.
Cabir: Woah!! Thats sounds amazing.
Manik: Ohk so tonight??
Aliya: No tmrw... I m really tired today.
Mukti: Nandini... Hv u ever been to Goa before?
Nandini: No... Never got a chance to.
Dhruv: U lived in Manglore right?? There too u hv really amzing beaches.
Nandini: Yeah right... U know what u all should visit sometimes, its a really nice place.
Manik: Ohk oso next trip Manglore...
Mukti: Bhai stop being a majnu like this... She just suggested once & u r already making plans.
Abhi: I hv heard that Goa has a few really amzing churches of India.
Nandini: I too hv read about it.
Mukti: Lets visit a few tmrw mrng. Whats say Bhai?
Manik: As u all wish!!
Aliya: OMG thats my favorite song... Dhruv come..
Dhruv held her hand & both of them got onto the dance floor. They all enjoyed the dinner to the fullest. A quality time together was something that all of them needed. It was quite late when they all got up to get back to their rooms when Nandini remembered that she had to tell something to Manik.
They all got up from the table & were moving when Nandini slowly said to Manik,
Nandini: Lets go out to the garden for a small walk....
Manik smiled at her and simply nodded as they both got away from the group & walked to the garden.
It was an amazing night in Goa, with cold strong wind blowing all over along with a faded sound of the waves from the nearby beach. An ideal time to get a long romantic walk.
Nandini: I just love the weather here.... So silent, so peaceful.
Manik: yeah!!
Nandini: It was a great plan to come here...
Manik: I think so too...
They continued walking, while Nandini kept on thinking how to bring up the topic, she was trying to tell this to him from a really long time but wasn't able to somehow.
Manik noticed her silence & asked,
Manik: Nandini... What happened?? U seem lost...
Nandini: Manik... Actually I wanted to tell u something.
Manik: Say na then
Nandini: Manik... When u went to Dubai, I thought a lot over my future, and I think I need to give time to my business, I-
Aliya: Here they are...
Both of them turned around to see Abhi, Mukti & Aliya walking towards them.
Aliya: Can't u two get enough of each other... Come on yr u guys can talk later on also.
Mukti: Yes... But thats only if u guys were really talking and not planning to do anything else!!
Mukti winked at Aliya who laughed at it,
Manik: MUKTI... Shh!!
Mukti: What Bhai?? Planning something else.... Should we go??
Nandini turned fully red listening to this & Aliya said,
Aliya: Oh God Nandini.... U r blushing so hard!! Look at ur face..
Manik: Are u both done with ur teasing? Then please tell me what are u doing here.
Mukti: What r we doing? What r u both doing?? How can u two just disappear like this?
Manik: we just needed to talk about something important.
Mukti: No talking right now!!
Abhi: Come on Manik... Talk to her tmrw!!
Mukti held Nandini's hand & started moving inside.
Nandini: Mukti, just 5 minutes its really important for me to talk to Manik.
Manik could see that it was something really important as Nandini looked serious. Just then Abhi went closer to Nandini & said,
Abhi: Aye Lady Love... So eager!! Talk to ur prince tmrw mrng, for now I m taking away ur prince with me. Good night sweetheart.
He gave her a flying kiss & turned to see Mukti standing there.
Mukti: Shameless Abhi... I m here, Bhai is here & still u r flirting with Nandini.
Abhi: Mukti... Nandini is always gonna be my Lady Love & Manik has accepted that, its better u also do coz u hv to get used to it. No one can take that place in my heart.
Nandini smiled at his words & said to Abhi,
Nandini: I think we should go now!! Good night... Good night Manik..
Manik: Good night..
Mukti: Bye Bhai
All of them went to their respective rooms & soon got ready to sleep. Nandini lied down on the bed when her phone beeped with his msg,
Manik: Slept??
Nandini: No... Was going to!
Manik: What were u saying there?
Nandini: I hv to talk about that face to face... Its really important. Will talk tmrw!!
Manik: As u wish... Whenever u r comfortable.
Nandini: Thank u!!
Manik: By the way, I love ur blush.. And I love it whenever I make u blush!
Nandini: *blushing*
Manik: I would hv come there right now if my teasing sister would not hv been there right next to u.
Nandini: Manik... I think u should sleep now!! U must be tired after driving all afternoon today.
Manik: hmn...
Nandini: And for that u need to stop msging me... Sleep Manik.!! Good night
Manik: Good night...
Nandini:*blushes*
With this Nandini kept her phone to a side and finally went to sleep thinking about him.
The next morning they all got up early and went out for visit the city. They pass the morning on the beach having a gala time playing in the water. It was almost evening when they went to a old famous church. It was about half an hour before the sun set and the church was located on a hill, giving them a chance to watch an amazing sunset.
Aliya: This is so amazing.... I hv never seen such an awesome sunset ever.
Cabir: I love this view....
Nandini: Its so peaceful out here!! I wanna be here forever...
Saying so Nandini held Manik's hand as all of them sat around there watching the sunset.
Mukti: Come on guys... I wanna capture this scene forever. Come on lets click a selfie.
She took out her phone as all the others gathered up closer. They clicked a few pictures giving different poses after which Aliya said,
Aliya: Now only girls..
Nandini, Aliya & Mukti stepped aside and clicked a few pictures. Aliya took a pic along with Mukti & then with dhruv.
Nandini stepped aside taking their pictures. She moved back making the frame perfect when her foot got tripped over a stone.
Nandini: Ouch!!!
Cabir: Nandu!!
Manik: NANDINI...
Nandini fell off the top. Manik rushed towards her but before he could hold her she fell.
Mukti: Nandini....
All of them rushed towards the end & saw her holding on to a long root of a tree.
Manik: Freak... Nandini hang on I m coming.
Manik stepped a little ahead careful not to fall himself.
Dhruv: I'll get some help!!
Cabir: Manik hold my hand, I'll back u up!
Aliya: Manik careful!!
Manik moved down somehow & stretched his arm towards her when Mukti saw Nandini's bodyguards rushing towards them.
They came out and held Manik as he moved further down & Nandini held his hand.
They pulled her up somehow & moved away from the end.
Cabir: Nandu u ohk!!
Nandini nodded at him quitely still figuring out what just happened. She was totally in shock when Cabir took her in a protective hug. As he broke the hug, Manik wrapped his arms around her. Nandini hugged him back & whispered,
Nandini: Manik I m fine!! Relax...
Manik kept on hugging her for a long time when Abhi said,
Abhi: I think we should all get back to the hotel.
Manik heard this & broke the hug when Nandini noticed her guards. She waved her hand & both the guards went away in a second.
They all moved to their hotel & Manik took Nandini to her room.
Manik: I think u should take some rest.
Nandini: I m f9 Manik... Nothing happened!!
Manik: Just please take some rest...
Nandini could see how much worried he was for her & thus, she simply nodded and got to bed. Soon Manik went away heading towards his own room.
Manik's pov: That one moment has such a devastating effect, that I still can't remove that scene from my eyes. I can see the falling off the top. And just the thought of what all could hv happened makes me shiver. I hadn't realised till now what position Nandini had taken in my life, but this one evening opened my eyes to a whole new world. I don't just love her, I m addicted to her. And now I know what excatly she is for me.
All of them rested for sometime. Mukti and Aliya were getting ready when Nandini woke up from her nap.
Mukti: HI Nandini... How r u feeling now??
Nandini: I m absolutely fine... u brother-sister really worry a lot.
Mukti: We had ordered coffee for ourselves.... Do u need one?
Nandini: Ohh sure...
Mukti picked up the phone to order for her, when the door bell rang.
Mukti: I think the coffee is already here...
Aliya walked towards the door & opened it to see a waiter standing over there. He handed over a card to her & walked away. Aliya turned towards the others & then opened up the card which read,
"To the three amazingly beautiful girls staying in this room...... There is a surprise waiting for all of u tonight, follow the clues to get ur destiny."