Loki Owns Her

Find me on Tumblr for updates: http://sexyboysandnerdythings.tumblr.com/

Authors Note: This will become really graphic very fast. Please read tags. I do not own Loki, he owns us.

Also please tell me what you think! The more feedback I get, the quicker I will write chapter 2 ;)

Enjoy.

Clara woke up and immediately noticed something was very wrong. Her arms and legs were tied to her bed post, causing her body to make a straining X formation. She tossed her head from one side to the other, panic quickly bubbling up from her core. Her room looked normal and was still as messy as it was before. Clothes littered the floor but nothing looked awry, except for her door which was now wide open. Clara took an audible gulp before hastily attempting to remove her bonds but it was to no avail. She could barely move let alone twist her way out of the sturdy rope that snuggly held her wrists. She could already start to feel the beginnings of a rope burn that was scratching her skin red.   A cry of desperation escaped from her lips as she incessantly tried to slip out.

A low chuckle met her ears. She whipped her head around to face the corner of the room where her plush chair was located. On it was a man with piercing blue eyes and a pale carved face. The green floor lamp that was next to the chair sent an eerie glow down his ethereal body, accentuated is already prominent cheek bones. The light glistened off his raven black hair which was slicked back from his scalp and feathered perfectly to his shoulders. He lounged in the chair as if he owned it, long legs spread wide. A malice grin was plastered on his face as he observed Clara. The initial shock of seeing the stranger in her room began to wear off and was quickly replaced by anger.

“Untie me right fucking now.” She hissed, thrusting her head up to glare at him.

Her ears were met with a second dark chuckle, “Oh I think not.” His voice was clear but edged with rough confidence. “I rather like you like this.”

A spark of anxiety released in her body but Clara pushed it down, “Listen do you want money? I can give that to you, but you must untie me first. ”

The man rose out of her chair in a fluid motion, she realized then how enticingly tall he was. “I have no need for your Midgardian money.” He started walking over, “And I have no intentions of untying you, unless...” He paused, now standing directly above her and looking hungrily at her body. She was wearing a silky nightgown that clung seductively to her body. Clara inwardly cursed herself for choosing to put it on last night, usually she wore a baggy t-shirt and comfy pajama pants.    

“Unless…you beg for me.” He finished.

“I’m sorry what?!” Clara responded, alarmed by his sentence.

He languidly placed a hand to her chest, touching the silky fabric, and slowly trailed his fingers downwards between her breasts. He ceased his movement for a moment, playing with the part of her bra that held the two cups together but then continued slowly down her stomach. He finally stopped once he reached the place where he could feel the top of her panties through her clothes. 

“Oh I think you heard me little one.” He tugged at the elastic band.  He glanced back at her face and saw a mixture of humiliation and pleasure. A triumphant grin spread across his face, crinkling his eyes.

“I am Loki of Asgard and you are mine.”  He growled the last word, possessive pleasure painted on his face. “You will scream my name in your rightful place beneath me.” His fingers left her lower body and wrapped around her throat. He bent over close, mouth right next to her ear, and squeezed down lightly on her windpipe.  “I will own you in any way I like and I will fuck you in any way I want. You will take me in my Jotun form and you will submit to any and all clones I conjure up of myself.”  He leaned even closer and whispered in her ear, “I will fill you and fuck you wherever I please. Your body is now mine.”