Niall smut

"Hi babe,I’m waiting at home for ya!C’mere as fast as you can.Miss you and love you!"
This was the voice message waiting for you when you got out of work and checked your phone in the car.The same feeling in your heart ,when you heard his thick(and wonderful)Irish accent filled you."Be there in ten"
you texted him,and started your car.
You hadn’t realized how you came to adore him so much.He gad been the most amazing boyfriend ever.The ring shining on your left hand,only proved your love for each other.You pulled in the driveway to your shared apartment,and almost ran to the  door.You didn’t have to get the keys out of your bag,because the door opened,and Niall opened the door,smiling at you for a moment before he pulled you in for a hug.

 "Missed you so much"you said,and he murmured a "I missed you too"in response.Your head rested against his shoulder,and you both had your arms wrapped around each other,holding on tightly.You stood there for a while,having your moment.

Niall kept running his hand up and down your hair,making you feel stress-free at once.You pulled back for a moment and looked at the boy you loved so much and leaned forward to kiss him.He kissed you back,and the usual scent of his cologne filled you.

It was Niall who pulled back this time.He grinned at you,and you knew what he wanted"I want you,my princess,let’s just go to the bedroom!"He picked you up and carried you to your room.You were kept down on the bed by Niall,and he howered on top of you,looking deep in your soft brown eyes.he lent down to kiss you, and you wrapped your arms around his neck,melting into the kiss.

His lips moved downward,exploring every part of you that.He removed his shirt and got rid yours,too.You were amazed as usual,at how HOT he looked.He began sliding down your body,and after what seemed like an eternity,he reached the spot you wanted him the most.He got rid of your pants and your panties and began kissing you there,and your back arched,as a loud moan escaped you lips.Your fingers wound in his hair,and he continued to eat you out slowly,his tongue sliding in and out of you.It didn’t take much time to make you come and you screamed his name out,as he licked you clean"That’s it,I can’t hold any longer,Paige"Niall growled,and thrusted inside you and then gave you some time to adjust.You motioned him to continue,and he bagan to go in harder,and you wrapped your arms around his waist,and he got in deeper.Yuor next orgasm took over soon and the two of you kept moaning each others name."Fuck,Paige"Niall grunted,as he came inside you.He collapsed on top of you,as both of you tried to to catch your breaths."Love you my princess"Niall whispered in your ear."Love you too,babe"You whispered in his ear,as you both fell asleep.

Thanks for reading!!Hope you guys love it!Feedback,as usual,is welcome.Suggestions are,too.Oh,and please talk to me guys cause i would love to talk to everyone of you!