Dancetale

You drank some water by the river after you danced all day. You could dance, unlike most wolves, and it helped you relax. Of course, you never danced in public. Your dance was a mix of hip-hop and balleia. You finished your drink before trotting over to a tree.

You looked around the tree before starting to dance. You twirled, jumped, and stretched like a ballerina as your fur went with the breeze. You didn't see a skeleton walking by as you danced. The skeleton stopped when they saw you dancing. 'Woah! That's so cool!' The skeleton thought as you danced.

You stopped dancing when you heard snow crunch. You saw the skeleton and hid behind the tree. "*woah! *hey, it's ok little fella!" You looked from the tree as you saw the skeleton more clearly. He was wearing some hip-hop or break dance outfit. He was on his knees.

"*i'm sans! *don't be scared!" You slowly walked out of your hiding spot and trotted over to Sans. "*you're dancing was really cool!" You sat in front of Sans as your tail wagged at the complement. "*hey, how about we both dance together?" Sans suggested, you got low and wagged your tail in the air.

"*i'll take that as a yes." Sans said before pulling his hood up and playing some music. You started dancing first with your jumps, twirls, and stretches. Sans did some hip-hop dance as you both enjoyed the music. Soon, another skeleton came by.

"SANS! WHY ARE YOU DANCING!" You yelped and darted towards the tree. "*oh! *it's ok pup! *that's just my bro!" You looked at Sans with scared eyes before he picked you up and turned off the music. "*papyrus, this is our new pet wolf (y/n). *they can dance!"

You looked at this 'Papyrus' figure before he smiled. "OH! THATS SUPER COOL SANS! NO WONDER YOU WERE DANCING!" Papyrus said as he rubbed your ear. You nuzzled his hand before Sans and Papyrus started to walk home. Sans carried you all the way. Soon, you all reached a comfortable home.

"LET'S GET SOME DINNER FOR THE PUP!" Papyrus said as he walked into the kitchen. Sans planned you on the ground as he closed the door. You sniffed the couch before hopping onto a cushion. "*heh. *you can relax there for now (y/n)." Sans said before petting your ear.

You gave out a wolf purr before sitting against Sans. You had dinner, which was spaghetti, before sleeping on the couch. You finally had a family since your pack abandoned you. You finally found somewhere you could be yourself at.