Meeting

You were a girl/boy who LOVED Futurama. You'd watched all the episodes, collected (most) of the merch, and absolutely adored the Robot Devil. The way he talked and just everything cute about him. Every time you thought about him you blushed. Yeah, you had a problem.

But... It was late. 3 am to be exact. You decided to stop watching stupid cat videos and sleep. You had school tomorrow, you put your phone away and grabbed your Robot Devil plushie and fell asleep.

You woke up, to a sudden heat on your side. You opened your eyes and nearly screamed. There was fire, everywhere. And you just sat there, in confusion, when suddenly, you heard a familiar voice.

"Ah! (y/n)! You see I've been waiting for you."

Your eyes widened.

"R-r-r-robot Devil?!" You yelled.

"You got it (y/n)!" He pointed to a few other robots on the side. "Hit it boys!"

(Cue the Robot Hell song)

You sang along with The Robot Devil happily, blushing way too much during it. At the end of it, you laughed and hugged him. "Woah, woah, woah there (y/n). This may be Hell but you can't just do stuff like that..." He looked away and "blushed".

A little bit disappointed you turned away and said "Oh, okay."

With his hand slightly around his back he looked at you and spoke, "By the way (y/n), my real name is Beelzebot, so uh, just call me Beelze okay?"

You smiled. "Gotcha Beelze."

                                          -----------------------------------------------------

A/N-  should I continue?