Learning

"So uh, Beezle, why exactly am I here?" you asked.

"Well, isn't it obvious (y/n)?" He replied.  "You're dead!"

"W-What?"

You stared at him into his eyes.  His usual unchanging smile was tested and he faltered a bit and looked at you.  You stepped up a bit, closer to him.  "Okay, even if I am dead, why am I here, in Robot Hell?"  "Isn't this place for, you know, robots?"  He stopped for a minute and thought.  "Well, you're in Hell for a reason, but I have no idea why you're in Robot Hell."  You shook it off, right now you had to accept that you were dead.

"Moving on, you said I'm dead, does that mean I'm a ghost?"

His expression grew bored as he looked you, as if he was always asked this question.  "I wouldn't say you're a ghost, but you're certainly not a normal person anymore."

Suddenly, from out of pretty much no where you saw another robot.  He was mainly transparent and glowed a bit, he was yellow and lit up when he saw the Robot Devil.  Beezle saw him and immediately looked annoyed.

"Oh not you.  Can't you see I'm busy with something right now?"  He stared angrily at the other robot.

"There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it s-  Oh sorry, I didn't notice your partner, I'll float away now."

"W-Wha- I- " "partner?!"