·Hold Me Tight·

SUMMARY~~~~~Tanya hates her life- if you can even call it that

SUMMARY
~~~~~
Tanya hates her life- if you can even call it that. Her days consist of drunken assholes leaving her mother's bedroom every morning. Her days are filled with guilt and so much blame thrown at her for the death of her father. She spends most of her time out on the streets watching crimes happen and trying to stop as much of them as she can.

With a life as shitty as hers suicide is a nagging idea that kisses her goodnight and softly stirs her awake in the morning. Always there waiting...just waiting for her to reach out and grab it's hand giving it permission to consume her soul.

Except Tanya holds onto the smallest slip of hope. She still believes there's something someone, out there to help her...it's just a matter of finding them. But finding happiness is basically impossible when you can't even find yourself, especially when you're already too lost to resurface.
~~~~~

Warning
· Story contains sad and depressing topics such as suicide and abuse.

· Story contains mature themes such as sexual content and vast profanity

· All names and places are in no part based off of real people or things. Any similarity is merely coincidental

This story can not be copied or translated without any direct permission from me. Any plagiarism found pertaining to this story will instantly be shut down and reported.