4. Candy Shop

You walk out of school, feeling 11 pair of eyes gaze at you.

"Where's Baek?" You ask, pouting.

"See, I told you she likes him. And she's already given him a nickname." Sehun muttered to Suho to which they both chuckled.

"I don't like him." You pout, blushing instantly.

"What's that? You don't like me?" A fake gasp was heard behind you, arms looping themselves around you as Baekhyun placed his head on your shoulder. "So you hate me, huh?" He whispered close to your ear with a whine, causing you to freeze.

"N-No. I do like you. I mea---"

"See, she does like him! She accepted it." Luhan chimes and Sehun agreed.

"Shut up. Now let's go, Y/N!" Chen pulled your arm, pulling you away from Baekhyun. Baekhyun stands there for a couple seconds, pouting before he followed.

You soon reach the candy shop, your eyes widening at the sight of candy. Baekhyun walks and stands in front of you, looking around at the candies.

You huff and try to look at the pretty colored candy bar in front of Baekhyun when Sehun muttered beside you again. "You shouldn't be so thirsty for him, Y/N. There's plenty other candies to choose from, don't choose Baekhyun. He belongs to Channie."

"I heard that!" Chanyeol and Baekhyun yell out loud, causing you to giggle. You shake your head and stuff a lollipop in his mouth, walking beside Lay.

"You're always so quiet." You wiggle your eyebrows causing him to giggle.

"There's just nothing to say." He replied with a smile.

"Y/N, look. A candy that represents you. Say ah." It was a small candy bean. Kai flings it in the air and you catch it in your mouth.

"Its so sweet." You say, lost in its flavor.

"I know." He's such a flirt.

"Y/N, Another one that represents your looks." Luhan hands one to you and you eat it. Immediately, you make the weirdest face ever.

"It's sour!" You yelp in disgust.

"Exactly." He winked and you punched his shoulder a bit too hard causing him to flinch.

Tao giggled and hands you cotton candy. You eat it happily before running around the whole store in excitement.

You stuff a [favourite flavor] lollipop in your mouth, walking around the shop.

"Are you a kid?" Suho grins.

"Am not." You stick your tongue out.

"Y/N, don't eat too much or you'll get fat." Sehun teases and puffs his cheeks to act like a fat, chubby person.

You glare and pull the lollipop out of your mouth, throwing it right at Sehun. You aimed for his face, but it got stuck in his fluffy, rainbow hair.

He gasped and whined, huffing and stomping his foot. He walked away angrily.

"That's what happens when you call a girl fat." Suho muttered under his breath with a chuckle.

You went back to business and what business is this?

You're a candy connoisseur, tasting every chocolate.

You eat quite a lot of candies, regardless of the calories and sugar in it.

"Y/N, enough. You'll get hyped up." Suho warns, smiling slightly.

You ignore him and continue eating chocolates. You see Luhan pouting sadly.

He actually followed orders, damn. Suho told him not to touch any sweets and he actually didn't touch a single speck of sugar.

You chuckle and hand him a small bag of truffles and white chocolate. He smiled brightly and hugged you tightly. "Thanks! But what if Suho--?"

"He won't find out. Trust me." You giggle and run to an almost isolated corner where there's no one. "This is where all the good stuff is."

"Y/N, don't get lost." D.O warns from the other side of the shop.

"I won't." You see bags of chocolate. It's self served. Gotta make it myself.

There's  a hot bowl of chocolate so you dip the small piece in chocolate syrup then in some sugar powder and eat it. So good! Gosh.

"Y/N, what're you doing?" Baekhyun asks, coming up behind you.

"Taste it. It's good!" You do the same process to the chocolate you just ate and give it to him. His eyes widen slightly. "It is actually good."

"Y/N, Baekhyun, let's go. It's getting late and we have to drop her to her house as well." Chanyeol said, his deep voice echoing throughout the store.

You giggle and walk past Baekhyun before he stops you gently.

"What's wrong?" You look up at him.

"You're a mess. A sweet mess." He smirked and leaned down, kissing just half an inch away from your lips before pulling away.

"Better. There was chocolate on your face." He winked and pulled you outside.

Your eyes were widened, breathing hitched and face totally pink. It was clear, too obvious.

"You look flustered. You okay?" Xiumin asks and you just stand there frozen.

"Earth to Y/N. Hello~" Xiumin waves his hand in front of you and you look at him, nodding quickly.

"Did you do something, Byun?" Xiumin asked Baek.

"Nope. Not at all." Baekhyun shook his head innocently, not knowing what caused it.

"Let's go already." Suho yells from the drivers seat and you get in.

"Hurry. I gotta get home and wash my hair. Thanks to Y/N." Sehun eyed you angrily and you stick your tongue out.

"Don't even move an inch near me or I'll punch you." Lay warned Sehun to which Sehun obliged. Lay was in the middle with you and Sehun on opposite sides.

Lay is like the cleanest person. He said he can't go over 10 hours without a shower or he'll feel extremely uncomfortable.

You tell him the address and they reach, dropping you off at your home.

You wave smiling, saying bye. You skip into your home, changing, showering then making food for yourself. You make [favorite food] and have some [favorite drink] with it.

Tired, you lay on your bed, turning on the t.v. to watch [show name]

First day of school went perfect like a breeze.

~•~•~•~