chapter1

I just woke up to go to karate class. Im a black belt, i worked 2 years for a black belt im pretty good at fighting.I put on my converse and run out the door.
I walk to karate class so i have to wake up really early.
When i was walking to class i bumped into this tall man with a mask on. He had a long black coat with a black mask on. "Sorry sir."i said with a smile. He then grabed my arm and pulled it into the woods. I tryed to sream but the man put a cloth over my mouth witch made me fall asleep.
I jumped up on a bed witch i was tied up to. I then heard foot steps coming to the room. I tryed to keep quiet but the bed keap creaking. Someone open the door it was the same man that i saw in road. He was coming close to me. My body force to move its self thw opposite direction that the man was going. "In not here to hurt you i just want to ask you some thing." the man said in a curious voice.
"What is it." i shouted.
He grabed my arm and pulled it to him. "What is this on your arm." the man said in a frightening voice.
"Is the why you kidnapped me sir because of my tattoo?" i ask him puzzled.
The man had red eyes.
the man got up and picked up a key and unlock me from the chains that were on my arms. He slowly took of his mask. "Y-your s-sebastian." i mumbled.
His eyes widen. He slowly took of his glove. He then grabe my hand and put both of our hands together. sebastian looked up at me and asked me "whats your masters name."
"I don't have a master." i said.
His eyes widen "so then were did you get this from."
"A tattoo parler."i said
I felt like i was dreaming it really looked like sebastian.  I walked out of the room to see a place that looked like the phantohive manor. I then saw a little.boy that looked like ceil. I ran up to him and huged him. S
As i was about to hug him ceil sreamed sebastian's name. sebastian walked up to ceil but when he saw me his eyes widen. Ceil turns and looks at sebastian and asked him "sebastian why is this girl in my mansion."
"Please sir calm down look at her hand." sebastian said
Ceil pulls my arm and looks at my hand. "I-its the contract symbol." ceil said in shock.