Chapter 1

Hi peps. Today a vamp story yeahhhhhhh! I hope you like reading.(˃̵ᴗ˂̵)

     If you thought your life was hard your wrong. Ohh dam you're wrong. You were nowhere fu**ing close. Dam I wish I was born like you guys. Living the easy life. You don't get our type of life. So who am I? I'm Rex nice to meet you HUMAN. I don't like human so it will be best if you leave. To me you're just a thing in the way. You were one of god's favorite beings. We well we are exiles. Born like this you know. Well not really it was Cox that changed us. He gave us unending power but in cost. We had to drink blood to survive and water nor food is satisfying. Tastes to slimy. Also we became nocturnal. Only two hours of sun or we start to burn. It hurts a lot. They're are advantages though. We got to become a bat and fly.  Don't forget power. Our elders were blinded by this. *stomach growl* Ohh sorry let me get a grab. Okay that was good. What there's blood at my mouth?  Like I'll care. Anyways who am I. Ohh I didn't tell you hugh. It should have been obvious by me taking about blood and bats. I'm a vampire. I live at vampire mountain. I'm only 9 so I'm not that strong now.
"Rex come on down, it's time for school"
That was my mom see ya at school.

At school
I go to a human school so sorry i.....ohh whoops. I go to a human school so  I might drift off. People call me savage here. They kind of respect me I guess. I am the strongest in the school so yeah. *ring ring* ohh it's class time now so I'll see you later.
After school
I'm sorry something regent came out so I got to go. Sorry for the short talk.
So how was it. Sorry for shortness I'm having a tight schedule I'll try to upload in the weekend. Sorry or maybe a short chapter tomorrow if I can. See you later bye.