Chapter One

CHRISTA'S POV

Mikasa, Armin, Annie, and I decided after what had happened, we'd all live in a beautiful house on the seashore, with great clear windows to gaze at the glistening ocean, the one body of salt water that was Armin's dream to see. I was no longer a queen. There was no need for a queen or even walls anymore. I finally got to wear something besides my royal clothes or my old Survey Corps attire. I wake up on beautiful Sunday as I turn my head to face and old picture of Ymir and I. I crack a smile. "I hope I made you proud..." I mumble. But after I got dressed and raced downstairs, I was shocked from what I saw. Mikasa was shaking her hands in fear as she quickly called 911, putting on a mini tap-dance show as she waited for someone to pick up. She held the phone tightly to her ear, pursing her lips. "Mikasa, wh-" before I could finished, Annie came racing into the kitchen and fearfully grabbed an ice pack from the freezer. She raced into the living room, and I decided to follow to see what was going on. I nearly passed out at the sight. Armin was lying unconscious on the couch, his face coated with blood, most of it by his lips as if he were coughing it up. "WHAT HAPPENED TO ARMIN???" I frantically ask. Annie shot me a look of worry. "He's going out the same way Eren did. Eren went out because his thirteen years as a Titan Shifter was up. Armin's seems to be coming... earlier," I gasp as one sudden thought occurs to me. "B-but... you became a shifter before Armin did... Why aren't you-" Before I could finish, Mikasa comes bursting in. "The ambulance is on its way!" she notifies us. Annie just nods and presses the ice pack harder onto Armin's forehead. I collapse to my knees in front of Armin and I grasp his cold, pale hand in my own. His skin was dry and crispy. "Please survive... Please..." I beg.   

Author's note: Like I said in the description, this will be a very short story. But new chapters will be coming soon!!