You catch him wanking xx

Michael: Based on the text that Michael had sent you, about you needing to get back home as soon as you could, he needed you and your assistance, you needed to get home as soon as possible, so you talked to your boss and got gratefully got excused for the rest of the day. Expecting to see Michael sick as a dog laying on the couch, begging for medicine or soup, was not what you wanted to see, but was what you had expected, and you didn't see it, instead what you saw was your very healthy boyfriend sitting on the couch, stroking himself at a steady pace. "About time you got home babe, my hands just don't work magic like yours do, care to help?" "I thought that you were sick, Michael? But no i come home to catch you masturbating, what the hell?" He just smirked at you. "Well, you're home now, please help me."

Luke: The normally shy boy, who you had expected to freeze up once you had entered the room instead stared at you with an intense look that you had never seen on him before and you had to admit it was turning you on. His face was all scrunched up and sweat was coating his face as the hot water from the shower, fell down his body in waves, you needed to say something and let him know that you were there so this wouldn't be an awkward conversation later. "Luke?" His hand never left his length, his other just drew you closer in. "Hey babe, missed you, i have a problem." " And do you need me to fix it, Lucas? Because I can, but, do you want me to?" You asked sweetly and he nodded very eagerly. "Well, who can say no to confident sexy Luke? I better take advantage of this!"

Ashton: "Ash?" You call out into your home only to hear no response in return. "Babe?" Still nothing so you trudged up the stairs to your shared bedroom, looking for your boyfriend and once you found him, you were speechless and so was he. His hand down his pants, his face with beads of swear dripping down. "Uhh." He started and you shook your head walking out of the room. "Just let me know when you're done pleasuring yourself, Ash, let me know when i can get my turn in!" His footsteps followed you out of the room and he dragged you back. "You can help me with your assistance now, forget about me, you're here now!" You smile up at him and let your hand wander down. "Yeah I'm here now, and of course I'm more than willing to help my poor boyfriend out with his problem."

Calum: Hearing the music blare from your room had your curiosity, so you twisted the doorknob in your hand and walked in to quite the sight. Your boyfriend, Calum, had one hand on the bed supporting himself, the other in fro t of him moving at an increasingly fast pace, that was until he heard your footsteps and spun around to face you. "Uh, hey babe! Thought you were working late tonight!" You shut the music off and faced him. "And i thought you said you never masturbated to my picture, you still seem a little needy, may i offer you my assistance?" Calum's eyes went from shock to lust in microscopic time. "Hell yeah babe, oh how I've needed your touch instead of mine, and now that I have you instead of a picture, I can fully fix my problem, or more so, you can fix my problem!"

Note: I LAUGHED SO MUCH I PEED IN MY PANTS