Chapter Two.

Author's Note

The first few chapters of this particular story will portray Niklaus' point of view, but fear not, we will get to the xreader portion very, very soon. Klaus' chapters, which will be specifically in his, and his only, point of view, will not be nearly as long as the others, as his chapters will help give "ideas", or "theories" to the ending result of this story. It will consist of two endings, and towards the end of this story, YOU will choose which of the two endings you will obtain. Without further ado, let's get on with this chapter.

---------------------

Death dances silently in everyone's shadow. And she doesn't give a damn. Why give a damn about her?

The scent of blood washed over me like soft velvet, setting my blood on fire as it had begun to possess me. To overtake me. Fear was mixed excellently with the fresh scent, and it lured me to it instantly. I wasted no time in finding the source of my euphoric trance I had found myself in, and my eyes landed upon a woman. No - a young lady. She showed obvious signs of an immense struggle, blood that had at one point been steadily dropping down either side of her pale features, her body limp, yet her heart racing with fear and adrenaline as she lay against the darkened alley's corner walls.

Her (e/c) hues weakly looked up into my own orbs, almost as if screaming for me to save her, or kill her. Her blood was intoxicating, and I wanted more. I found myself kneeling before her as our now level eyes locked, and her shaking had both intensified, yet calmed. I had to result to compulsion.

"It's all right... you're safe, you can relax and rest easy."

The shaking had slowly come to a halt, as (e/c) orbs began to flutter between open and close. I reached a hand out, my index lightly brushing against the red liquid that now stained her features, and seemed to cover the rest of her body. I licked the tip of my finger, a sharp and sudden inhale as the taste filled my mouth resulted in loss of breath, yet I felt as though I could not stop breathing.

Shifting my gaze from my now bloodstained index to her now sleeping body, I bit my wrist before placing my flesh against her lips as I watched my blood work its magic, her wounds that could been seen, closing and healing, until they were no more, and no scars to show in their leave.

There was something about her that I found myself desiring. Wanting.

Yearning.

The animal within me, rearing its ugly head in its wake. I gently grabbed her frame, pulling it in close to me as I held her tight, racing to the Mikaelson home. My home. My brother, the noble Elijah, showing obvious signs of distrust at my choice in bringing home a random passed out young girl, yet, he let it be, as I carried her to my room, lightly laying her down and adjusting the pillows beneath her head.

If she were to wake and find herself in a foreign place, let alone a foreign room, I would prefer she be comfortable.

For I knew there was something special about this girl, and unbeknownst to me, I would eventually find myself desiring more of her.

All of her.