30

I found him. I found my mark finally. I threw myself at him making us fall back to the sand. hugging him tight. I cried in his arms.

" get off of my boyfriend " two hands pulled me away from mark. Boyfriend? Mark slowly get up. I didn't even look at the girl standing beside me.only I can see is my mark. After so many months, he's here standing in front of me. I throw myself at him again only to pulled back by someone. My head flies to the side and my cheek start to hurt. That's when I realised she slapped me. That's when I see her.

" sana " mark shout pulling her away from me.

" you bitch. Stay away from my boyfriend. " she shout.

Boyfriend?

I look at mark, that looking at the girl holding his hand with a shock expression. So this girl is Mark's girlfriend? I came all the way to here to see him with another girl? I thought he still love me and want to see me like I do. But look he moved on and already found a girlfriend too. How stupid I am? This is making me laugh. So I laugh.

" I see you got a girlfriend.and here am came all the way here to see you. To hold you in my arms again. But I can see I'm too late. Well goodbye mark. Thank you for giving me a reason to move on. " I said and walked away. No actually I ran. I ran as fast as my legs can. I can hear Mark's calling me and i I know he's following me so I didn't stop. I keep running. I keep running while sobbing like a shit.

I'm not sad. Im really angry. I'm angry at myself for believing that mark is still love me and waiting for me. But it's hurts. It's hurts like hell. There's so much pain I can't even bare it.

" Lisa " mark pulled me to him grabbing my arm.

" let me go mark. " I release myself from and ran again but before I can run far he catch me again.

" Lisa listen to me. "

" NO YOU LISTEN TO ME. I THOUGHT YOU TEALLY LOVE ME MARK. I CAME ALL THE WAY TO HERE BECAUSE I MISS YOU. I MISS YOU AND IT'S KILLING ME. I THOUGHT YOU MISS ME THE SAME WAY BUT YOU PROVE ME I'M WRONG.YOU ALREADY FOUND A GIRLFRIEND TO YOURSELF WHEN I'M DYING BACK IN L.A. MISSING YOU. " I shout at him making the people around us to look at us.

" Lisa stop shouting and let me explai- "

" EXPLAIN WHAT? THAT WHY YOU ARE HERE IN KOREA? THAT YOU ARE FOLLOWING YOUR DREAM WHEN I LET GO OF IT? THAT YOU FOUND A GIRLFRIEND AND YOU ARE HAPPY? THAT YOU AR- " I shout cut him off but I couldn't finish because he cut me off again. He cut me off by sealing my lips from his. My anger fade away, melting into his kiss. He pulled away but our foreheads are still touching.

" baby I still love you. There is no one else to me other than you. She's not my girlfriend. And I didn't move on. " my tears keep making little waterfalls and mark wiped them away.
" baby I miss you too. I miss you like he'll and it kills me too. " I hug him tight sobbing into him chest. " it's okay. We are together now. I'm sorry I left you like that. It's okay. It's okay. " said said hugging me back tight.

We sat on the shore facing to the sea. My head rest on Mark's shoulder while his right hand wrapped around me. I hold his other hand between my hands.

Mark told me everything. He thought that I will come to Korea but I didn't. He found Jackson and bambam barman in JYPE and now they are living together till they debut. He told me about sana. That she's really not his girlfriend but her Jackson dared her to pretend as the girlfriend with him. Actually not him but somehow it be him.

He told me that he still love me and how much he miss me. How he thought that I moved on because he saw a photo of me and luke in IG. Yup he make a fake IG just to stalk me. Lol.

" but Mark you forgot my birthday. " I said pouting and looking at him.

" no I didn't "

" yes you did. You didn't even wish me. " I said.

" where's your phone? " he asked me.

" it's in my room. Why? " I asked. Mark sigh and take his phone out and show something to me. It's a message he sent to...me? I read it . Omg the stranger.that wished me on my birthday is him. I knew it. I hug him. " but you didn't give me a gift " I said still hugging him.

" well...there is only one thing I can give you now. " Mark's fingers went in my shirt touching my bare back and his lips went to my ear nipping on my ear lobe.

" mark " I pushed him away slowly. Making him laugh out loud. Then he kissed my forehead saying he love me.

" you really went there wearing this? " mark asked looking at my costume while we walk to our resort.

" ah huh " I said nodding.

" are you Crazy? Be thanks that I wasn't there. Or there might be a war. " mark said tightening his hold around me.

We are in our resort. Maggie and Arina has not come back yet so it's only me and mark. I changed into a oversized shirt and a shorts. I'm sitting on Mark's lap and he's on the couch. Our lips dance together in a slow pace. My fingers are tugging on the back of his hair while his fingers wander around my skin under my shirt. We pull apart for breathe but something stops us from getting apart a lot. We both look at our necklaces that twine with each other.

" Oh? So it's true. " I said holding both pendants.

" what is true. " mark asked me.

" the old lady who gave me this said my dragon is Annabelinda the dragon of Grace and beauty. And your one is Astarot the leader of dragons. She told me they are mates and will lead me to her other half. To my Astarot.  To you " I said leaning closer to him again stealing his lips with mine. " I love you mark. "

" I love you lisa. "