1. what is a new yorker doing in coachella?

♥ellabella, kevboy and 2,040 likes

ellabella, kevboy and 2,040 likes

amberbubs : i should be studying for my finals, but off to coachella!

50 comments

Username1: okay but how?

Username2: 🔥🔥🔥🔥

mattieuwlb: so this is why i couldn't use the jet.....

amberbubs: mattieuwlb i asked mum

ellabella: love you <3

kevboy: im still mad that you guys left me

'What is a new yorker doing in Coachella?' that's the question that has been replaying in my head this whole time. I am a New Yorker, not born and not raised but I am a New Yorker through and through. I was born in a big city as well, London, but I moved to New York for uni. My roomates, a cali girl herself, bought me coachella tickets for my birthday. I think it was more of a gift for herself but who am I to refuse.

Ella, my roommate and best friend had booked us a room in a hotel close to the festival. We planned to arrive the day before the festival, and since she forgot to book a ticket for a flight she begged me to pull strings with my mother and we managed to be able to take the company jet from New York to Palm Springs.

'Here is to Coachella and to having the best time' Ella raised her champagne glass, I copied and took a sip. 'Okay so I know you're sceptical about this whole coachella thing and the fashion there and stuff so I got you several outfits' she said handing me a bag

'Ella, did you make these?' I asked pulling a dress out of the bag

'Yes, now I am a future fashion designer. I need you to model my clothes because who knows maybe someone will come up to you and ask about your outfit and then' Ella continued to ramble. This is true, Ella is a fashion major. She loves fashion more than anything, she likes to style my outfit and I've grown accustomed to it. Especially because she learned to love my style.

We got to the hotel and checked in, everything went super smoothly. A few of Ella's friends were staying in the same hotel and according to her they were all by the pool. After we sort of unpacked, both of us changed into our swimsuits.

I grabbed my copy of A Clockwork Orange, a book I had to read for a class. I'm an english major, literature is something I've enjoyed for the longest time. I have no idea what I am going to do with my degree but oh well it's a blast.

'Don't turn around but there's a guy checking on you' Ella said to me

'Wait what? Is he cute?'

'Very, kind of tanned, six pack, bulky but not too much, dark brown hair'

'Okay' I said

'Tattoo on the shoulder'

'Of?'

'I'm not sure I can't see' she told me

'Okay I'm going to casually turn around and get myself something to drink from the bar inside' I told her

'Yeah perfect'

I put my book down and grabbed my phone before walking to the hotel bar. I had to pass where the guy staring was at so that was a good way to get a proper look. Okay yes he's hot.

'Hi can I have some water, with ice please. Thank you' I said to the barmen.

'Two beers please' the New Zealand accent caught me off guard, I turned and saw it was the hot guy from the pool. Oh wow, he's really attractive. I went back to my sun lounge. 

........................

A/N : ENJOY THE FIRST CHAPTER. PRETTY SHIT I KNOW